Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centorites

Nimble Nike

Truly, Truly Outrageous
A_Ceti_Eels.jpg

Name: Centorites
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Tatooine
Language: Cannot communicate to other species unless in a host body
Average height of adults: 2 inches
Skin color: Brown
Hair color: N/A
Breathes: Type 1
Strengths: Can Possess any beings body (Less willpower = Easier, though beasts such as rancors and sithspawn can't be possessed for more than a few minutes), can dig with great efficiency, near-immortal, can climb most surfaces, very stealthy, small stature, gain knowledge through eating brain matter.
Weaknesses: Shrivels up and dies if revealed to direct sunlight for too long, small, weak if not in host, vulnerable to lightning shocks and concussive devices, weak to cold.
Distinctions: Small worms that are able to possess people's body (Only weaker NPC's and only with player consent of course, no breaking the game.)
Average Lifespan: Unexamined
Races: Quintessentially the same
Estimated Population: Unknown, but there are a very small number, as they only grow in the dark places of Tatooine.
Diet: Brain Matter, small organic materials, fecal matter, can gain nutrients through a surrogate human host.
Communication: Understand most languages, can only speak when possessing a body.
Culture: Sand and possession.
Technology level: Modern
General behavior: As a bug that never had many members, and still fewer today, they have adapted socially to what they believe to be the norm of people. While many of the Centauri are violent outlaws, seeking only to wreak havoc and have fun before their ultimate extinction, many just want to live in peace. Centorites never care about their hosts, they see them as only a tool to gain their ultimate goal, whatever that may be.
History: [SIZE=12.222222328186px]As being a bug usually is, life is quite difficult, especially if you so happen to be killed by the sun on a planet with two of them. The Centorites are a small worm-like creature that lived in the caves of Tatooine, often feeding on any poor creature that walked into their den. They were only able to migrate when both of the suns were down, covering their main weakness. One day the Centorites made their way into town and took over most of the humans there, killing the rest that they could not take. Using these bodies, they left their desert planet and sought out new haven for themselves.[/SIZE]
Notable Player-Characters: N/A
Intent: This is just a species that I thought would be fun to have in the universe, I'm not sure I would make one myself, as I am currently juggling enough characters and work, but I think other people might (hopefully). I also think I've made them weak enough to be easily dispatched, but still pose a viable threat to people.

P.S. Sorry this is so short, but they're bugs, I don't know how to make 5 paragraphs on the culture of a bug that lives on a desert planet. Luke Skywalker - "If there's a bright centre to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Brainworms. Brainworms everywhere.

Before we get into smaller ones, let's focus on the biggest problem. How does the possesion work? Why does it work? Is it force related? Do they just tap into your brain? How? How did they evolve this? How long does it take? Can they posses brainless species? If so, how? How long does possession last? Can it be fought off? Please put a paragraph or two describing the possesion, then we'll move on. Tag me when you're finished.

Thanks in advance.

[member="Nimble Nike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom