Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cen Tessek

NAME: Cen Tessek​
11703356_404415816417268_4581691423836468981_n.jpg

SOCIAL:
ALIASES: N/A
TITLES: Dark Jedi Padawan
HOMEWORLD: Csilla
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
MARITAL STATUS: Single
FORCE SENSITIVE: Positive
FORCE ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
VOICE SAMPLE: [WIP]

PHYSICAL:
SPECIES: Chiss
HEIGHT: 5'9 ft.
WEIGHT: 173 lbs.
EYES: Crimson (Naturally)
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Cobalt
BIRTHMARKS:
- Pink, rash-like patterns grace his upper back and neck; this is often mistaken for a foreign disease.
TATTOOS:
- Black Sith tattoos curl and race across his stomach, a testimony to his years in training under the knight Karr Dalmos.
SCARS:
- Blistery burn scars coat the palms of both hands, a painful reminder to his brief time as a slave boy at a Tattooine moisture farm where he tended to the sun-heated moisture vaporators.
- His right eye is also pale and opaque, blinded by the gaderffii pike of a Tusken Raider which drew an additional, thick scar that traced up from his unseeing eye and well into his hairline.
- A thin scar trails across his left shin, courtesy of the assassin Xavka Duquo who held him in captivity.
- Frostbite claimed the majority of his right earlobe, eating away at the flesh and leaving blackened, chewed skin as a reminder of Hoth's deathly cold.
BODY TYPE: Athletic Physique

STRENGTHS & TALENTS:
A POWERFUL BODY...: Freed and taught by the rogue Sith, Karr Dalmos, Cen Tessek has been trained to peak physical perfection via an amateur and treacherous regime. With a body now rippled with taut, defined muscle, the young Tessek has the strength, stamina, and agility to survive a hostile galaxy.
...AND A POWERFUL MIND: Like all Chiss, Cen is highly intelligent, especially in the areas of technology. Graced with his father's gift for machinery, he was tutored by his two older brothers during his rare episodes of freedom at the moisture farm. Olan and Falvo were fortunate enough to receive a higher education and have since then made it their mission to raise Cen to his full potential in the absence of their father Gald. Combined, they have helped Cen become adept at absorbing information and critically applying it, inadvertently saving his life more than once.
QUIET AND RESERVED: Cen is very capable at keeping secrets, making him very resistant to torture and manipulation. He prefers the life of observation, silently taking in his surroundings and experiences to formulate them in the recesses of his consciousness until he has calculated the perfect response he feels in necessary.
TYPE-A PERSONALITY: Gifted with the raw ability of leadership, Cen has the natural gift of command deeply buried within his rather selfish persona. He also has the unnatural obsession with said control, creating a conflicting gift in Cen's life. While to some he may be seen as a natural leader, to others he is little more than a control freak, and rightfully so. To the forces that be, Cen's life would be a never ending course of obstacles to take command of... and never ending conflicts to fall victim to as a result.

WEAKNESSES & DISABILITIES:
INDOCTRINATED: "Trained" under the strict and watchful gaze of Dalmos, Tessek into Karr's personally developed philosophies. Cen has since followed these traditions and rules religiously, devoting his entire existence to embodying these teachings and will never deviate from them. He refuses to cooperate with modern Sith who fail to share his ideals, mostly regarding his fellow Dark Side organizations and followers as blasphemous, warped visions of the Dark Side's true latent potential.
SLOW: With his preference to calculate and plan before acting, Cen tends to inadvertently take his time to respond. Fixating on the defensive, he chooses to lay back and quietly devise his reactions, causing him to be a frustrating conversationalist and an easy opponent when caught off guard. This renders him incapable of playing the offensive by the ear, forcing him to plan ahead and calculate his advance, lest he be stuck at a fatal disadvantage.
THE BLIND SIDE: As a slave boy in Tattooine, Sand People once raided the simple homestead and it was here he was blinded in the right eye. This also ties into his slowness, forcing him to observe and calculate to situation before advancing, lest his blindness be used against him. When caught off guard, this is an additional advantage that can be held over him, assuming he lacks any other means to locate his opponent.
COMPULSIVE LIAR: An intense desire for control that often mars rational thought and impulses to always be a few steps ahead from the rabble often bade him to string intricate lies. These lies often serve no purpose other than to insure he would always hold a single, minute detail to himself unaware to others, to satisfy his deluded needs.
INCONSIDERATE: Often vividly tailored through extensive, philosophical thought process, Cen guides his musings down a road paved solely with his own intentions, vastly lacking tact and open-mindedness in more fragile situations. This also tends to inhibit communication, leaving further fuel for his compulsive lying and controlling behavior, lest he feel inadequately suited for social conduct.
CYNICAL: Over the course of his travels centered around the hunt for Animar, Cen brewed alone in the midst of festering negativity, rotating in the circle of musings that gnawed away at the positive light that illuminated the end of the tunnel which symbolized his journey. By the time his journey closed he was a full-fledged cynic, broiling in bombastic negativity that often found itself spewed like projectile vomit in the vicinity of friends and allies alike. Although naturally capable of being overcome, this personality trait will haunt him in the mean time, offering both a unique perspective and a pestilence upon those who gather near him.
SHORT FUSE: Throughout his initially debut, Cen has encountered increasingly frustrating hindrances to his progression and, by tying into his cynicism, he has the very volatile tendency to erupt into rage. Although not necessarily violent, his rage can compose into behavior that divides lines across those he socializes with or perhaps even with those he fights, drawing upon his anger to fuel his blade in a furious clash of attacks in a crimson onslaught, leaving him open to strategic attacks physically and verbally.

FACTIONS & ALLEGIANCES:
FACTION: TBA
ASSOCIATIONS: N/A
PAST OCCUPATIONS:
- Moisture Farmer - As a child he was enslaved to the moisture farm of the Bethelens where he tended to the overheated moisture vaporators and remained at risk to the open elements and dangerous natives of Tattooine. After Karr Dalmos was stranded on Tattooine and freed the family (albeit inadvertently) Cen chose to remain in this line of work on the side during his training and well into his young adulthood. Primarily operating the vaporators and heavily involving himself in the seasonal harvests, Cen has since earned a staunch resistance to tedium.
COMPANY: N/A

RELATIONS:
FAMILIAL:
- Gald Tessek - Father (Deceased)
- Cia Tessek - Mother
- Olan Tessek - Brother
- Falvo Tessek - Brother
- Jaina Tessek - Sister (Deceased)
- Delak Lossaro - Grandfather
- Shan Desian - Uncle
- Olma Desian - Aunt
- Thalan Desian - Cousin
- Gald Tessek II - Son
ALLIES:
- Karr Dalmos (Deceased) - Mentor
- Usa'ar Obath - Friend
- Kezeroth the Beholder - Master
ENEMIES:
- Darth Animar - Arc I Antagonist
- Malance - Apprentice to Animar
- Krawn - Apprentice to Animar
PETS:
- N/A
DROIDS:
- TP-10D - IG-86 Sentinel Droid
OTHER:
- Trent Bethelen (Deceased) - Owner
- Phoe Bethelen (Deceased) - Owner

ABILITIES:

{ I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I }​
Beginner - Proficient - Adept - Expert - Master
FORCE TECHNIQUES:
- Force Sense { I I I }
SKILLS:
- TBA
LIGHTSABRE STYLES:
- N/A
LANGUAGES:
- Galactic Basic Standard
- Cheunh

CHAPTER I: Into the Galaxy
It was an accident, of course. Then again, are there ever such things as accidents? Luck, good or bad? Coincidences? A slave boy set on a new path by destiny sought only ascension through the dark. He sought no comfort, no self-righteous cause to imbibe in his denial, nor did he seek the answers to his plights, he sought only power. It started like all stories: a young child who was immature, naive, weak, and freshly independent; he who stepped out into the world and Into the Galaxy.
ARC I: Shards of the Past:
  1. Into the Galaxy [Editing]
  2. They All Want Something! [Complete]
  3. Pain: Beginning, Middle & End [Ongoing]
  4. The Chase [Canceled]
  5. The Lines Which Divide Us [Ongoing]
  6. The Breadcrumb Trail [Ongoing]
  7. What Makes a Man [Ongoing]
  8. Wanted: A Few Good Men [Ongoing]

POSSESSIONS:
ATTIRE:
- Black Synthleather Jacket