Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Celiana's Twin Lightsabers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d2/d6/02/d2d602f507aa68a7308c1729af2124c6.jpg
Intent: To create/announce a personal set of Lightsabers for Celiana
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/86932-forge-the-blade-celiana/
Manufacturer: Celiana
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Celiana Drayven
Modularity: Yes. Crystals, components,etc can be switched out
Production: Unique-Celiana's personal lightsabers
Material: Chrome plated durasteel hilt cases embedded with an Angraal crystal shard each, leather cording attached to the hilt, Lightsaber components
(1x) Aqua crystal and Amberite focusing gem (1x) Ice Blue crystal and Amberite focusing gem
Classification: Lightsabers
Size: A set of single handed sabers (Two-handed upon interlocking the sabers into a saber staff)
Length: Hilt 28 centimeters single, Interlocked 56 centimeters.
Single (blade extended) 119 centimeters, Saber staff 238 centimeters
Weight: 0.5 kg (single hilt) 1.0 kg. (Hilts interlocked)
Special Features:

-Interlocking
An internal locking mechanism at the base of both lightsaber hilts allows for these individual sabers to become a saber staff.

-Peace Of Mind
The saber hilt shells each have a sliver of Angraal crystal embedded inside them promoting peace and relaxation in the wielder.

-Deterrent Against The Dark
The Amberite focusing gems sing to each other and are attuned to their user. Dark Siders can use these sabers but the focusing gems will instead of singing shriek into the persons mind.

Description: Every Jedi needs a weapon marked as their own. Through some of her adventures Celiana was able to procure the crystals and hilt case needed to forge her sabers. Through her training Celiana came to ask her Master for help in Forging her sabers and with a trip to the Voss Temple Forge she set about crafting her sabers. The hilts of her sabers held an Angraal crystal shard each which would help her with feeling at peace and relaxed while the Amberite focusing crystals she set about imbuing with The Light Side and attuning the focusing gems to her. The Amberite had the tendency to sing to other Amberite crystals but would screech and shriek inside a persons mind if used with any malicious intent. Perfect for deterring Darksiders. While still not able to cut through everything Mandalorian Iron and Cortosis blades to name a few Celiana had still crafted two weapons that would serve her well for years to come.

Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Celiana"],

Celiana said:
Image Source: https://www.pinteres...96511485770586/
The image source you provided sends me to Pintrest. However, there is no image that I can see. What I see is THIS. Just wanting to make sure that you are getting the image you want for your lightsaber.

Celiana said:
Weight: .5 kg (single hilt) 1.5 kg. (Hilts interlocked)
You may want to fix your weight measurements with this. A single lightsaber weighs 0.5kgs, but when put with one exactly like it, it weights triple?

Celiana said:
-Peace Of Mind The saber hilt shells each have a sliver of Angraal crystal embedded inside them promoting peace and relaxation in the wielder.
Can you please List the Angraal Crystals in your materials. As it is not currently listed.

I went ahead and read the Development thread. You met the 10 posts that is considered a "minimum" for lightsaber creation. However, I have to provide you with some information.
  • Development threads are to be done in the public roleplaying forum. [Private RP/Public RP - places where everyone can see it]
Taken from this thread.

All you have to do is move your thread to the Private RP listing instead of it being listed in a SSC Training thread that is in a Close location.

Edits done other than moving the thread for development. Was it not in a public RP thread? I've no idea how to move the thread but aside from that it should be shiny. Let me know how to do that and I'll be happy to move the thread.

[member="Celiana"],

Thank you for the edites.

As for moving the thread, You can copy and paste the entirety of the thread into a public, or a private thread listing. Or, you can contact one of the staff about possibly moving it over. However, I do not know the extent of their moving abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom