Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cedric Grayson

28bz05x.jpg
Name: Cedric Cyr Grayson

Faction: N/A

Species: Human (Essonian)

Sex: Male

Height: Short

Weight: Skinny

Eyes: Grayish-Blue

Hair: Black

Skin: Tanned

Force Sensitive: Yes

Familial Ties
Mother: [member="Cyrene Miles"]

Father: [member="Cyril Grayson"]

Sister: [member="Caida Grayson"]

Grandmother: [member="Feena Mason"]

Grandfather: Cedric Rade

Aunt: [member="Felicity Mason"]

Aunt: [member="Anastasia Rade"]

Uncle: [member="Corrik Rade"]

Strengths

Highly Intelligent: Cedric has always been mentally gifted. Complex problems are like games for the boy - just don't make him do math.

Legacy: This is both a blessing and a curse. Some are loyal to the Grayson family name, and others would rather spit upon it. Cedric is the sole living heir of the family, and so he is destined to shoulder both the boons and the burdens that come with such a title.

Weaknesses

Passionate: Like many children, when Cedric decides he likes something, he likes it. However, Cedric takes his love for things, whether they be material items or ideas, to a whole other level. If he decides something is right, or that he needs something, he will not stop until he either achieves the goal or gains what he wants.

Ultimatum obsessed: A trait he's learned from watching his father, Cedric does not like to compromise. He will accommodate people for diplomatic reasons, but if you are not with him, then you're just an obstacle.

Biography
Born from the love of his parents, Cedric came into the world on Ession nine years ago. There he was raised in his earliest years along with his siblings by his mother and father, both of which were veterans and refugees of the Republic-One Sith war. Cedric attended regular schooling shared with the rest of the human population on the world.

Being the son of a self-proclaimed Jedi, Cedric received an inside view of the religious conflict between the One Sith and the Galactic Republic. His father taught him that all things needed to be looked at from different points of view - war included. Shortly after he finished early schooling, he began to work the small farm his parents founded just outside of the world's capital city.

This all changed when his parents left one evening. His mother and father took to the stars, explaining that they had duties left unfulfilled. The boy was left in the care of his aging great aunt, and awaits the return of his parents to this very day...

The Story in Chronological Order

All Smiles and Sunshine: After his ninth birthday, Cedric's parents bring their two young children to Naboo to meet their grandmother, the Queen Feena Mason. (NPC'd here)

Kingmakers:http://starwarsrp.net/topic/105887-kingmakers/#entry1526182 Following the loss of Cedric's father, the people of the Dominion gather together to see who will be named the new king-regent of Ession and Archlord of the Dominion. Cedric attends as the sole living heir of the Grayson family and future leader of the Dominion by birth.

The Eternal Queen
I'll be dead before that happens. I thought I'd be dead before this one reproduced. Need to hurry myself along to the grave. Work myself to death faster, before anyone has the nerve to call me 'grandma' or 'nana' or... anything old sounding. I don't have that many grey hairs! T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom