Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Cast into Cargo | Space or Whatever

MOSHED-2022-10-2-15-23-11.jpg

Cast into Cargo
Space or Whatever
Tags: Open

Rayne_divider.png

Rayne was tall.

This usually didn't present her with much of an issue, unless there was a strangely shaped doorway to fit through or a gap in a downed star destroyer she was harvesting parts from. She didn't much encounter rooms that weren't made for her hight, but here she was. A strange set of circumstances had put her here. The Twi'lek had been harvesting scrap, as usual, when the downed ship she was in was picked up and jumped from Lothal to Sanctuary. Now she was trying to make her way back to her walker, but the young woman had no money.

So stowing away it was, cramped into the cargo bay of a civilian transport headed back for Lothal. Rayne had sat herself down on the floor to fit in the space, leaning against the wall and idly swaying her head from side to side as she waited for them to arrive.

It was dismally boring, but at the very least she had a free ride. As long as nobody came in, it was all good. The Twi'lek much prefered being bored than broke. All she needed to do was sit tight, not make any noise (which was easy because she was mute), and keep herself from losing her mind from how bored she was.

Easy.

Probably...

Vismaya was on the run.

Ducking and weaving desperately through the streets of sanctuary, Vismaya ducked her head, avoiding the blasterfire from a police officer's gun. "Chit! Calm down, won't you? It's only a necklace!"

The people here were so uptight. So she had stolen a necklace. Big deal. They didn't have to try to kill her, that was just overkill. Glancing up, Vismaya spotted a nearby civilian transport. Perfect. She needed to get off world, and fast.

"Hasta la vista, nerf herders!" She yelled back to the police, and, calling on her theelin genetics, turned invisible. Desperately holding her breath, she ducked into the cargo bay of the civilian transport, and hid behind a crate. Her lungs were screaming at her to breathe, but Vismaya forced herself to hold her invisibility for three more seconds before collapsing to the floor, gasping. She let herself drop the necklace, the gold encrusted rubies glittering as they fell. She could hear the cries of the police in the distance, but it didn't matter. She was safe.

At least, she thought she was. Looking up, Vismaya's eyes widened as she saw a twi lek woman sitting right in front of her, staring with wide eyes.

MOSHED-2022-10-2-15-23-11.jpg

Space
Tags: Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel

Rayne_divider.png

outfit

The sudden collapse of a much shorter woman into the cargo bay made Rayne jump up in surprise, hitting her head on the cieling of the room. At that moment the ship would begin to lift off, prompting the abnormally tall yellow woman to fall forward and hit her nose on the floor. The young Twi'lek would sit up, her eyes now misty as she began to rub the top of her sensitive Lekku she had just hit on the cieling in a vain attempt to soothe the pain.

"What the hell..." a vocoder on her hip would react. "You scared the life out of me."

Her throat made the motion that one might expect of a groan, but no sound emerged, and Rayne continued to hold the top of her head. It was followed by a sudden pause as the young woman's heterochromatic eyes dilated.

"You weren't followed, were you?"

She wasn't trying to have her day be made more difficult.

"Of course I wasn't followed, I'm not an amateur," Vismaya snapped angrily. Her tone softened, however, as she realised the woman in front of her had hurt herself. "Oh...uh, sorry. Are you alright?"

Vismaya also sat up, scooping the necklace up and putting it into the inner pocket of her jacket. "Listen, I didn't actually expect anyone else to be in here. I didn't mean to give you a fright - usually I'm more careful about disappearing and reappearing around people."

As Vismaya spoke, she processed the fact that the ship was taking off. Biting her lip, she desperately tried to pretend not to care. Scared of heights? Her? No, you've got it all wrong. She just didn't like the idea of crashing to the ground from a really high up place, or falling really far to her inevitable death...Vismaya desperately shook her head to clear her mind. Instead, she directed another question at the twi lek.

"So where is this ship going, anyway? Do you know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom