Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Carrack/I-class Light Cruiser "The Final Offer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanoitan Draugria

Force Sensitive,Ex-Imperial Admiral Besalisk
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvHF1MXEYGtJkA-YrucLMgaeLlDSqt21Wkb5VHxpLGhXwy2fO95AsT5So

Affiliation:Ex-Empire; Now Personal.

Manufacturer: Damorian Manufacturing Corporation

Model: Carrack/I-class Light Criuser

Modulary: No

Production: Unique

Material: Durasteel

Classification: Frigate

Length:350 Meters

Width: 72 Meters

Height: 75 Meters

Armament:
  • Turbolasers: 10(4)
  • Ion Cannons: 20(1)
  • Tractor Beams: 5(5)

Armament Rating:10

Defenses: 8 Shields 880 SBD. Hull 480 RU

Hanger: Four Tie Fighters (1/3 of a Squadron)

Special Features: Damage output for Turbolasers and Ion Cannons have been slightly increased. Engine output slightly increased, giving a slightly faster sublight speed. One Room has been outfitted to be a training room for Force Sensitives

Maneuverability Rating: 6

Speed Rating:8

Strengths(+):

(+)Imperial Database: Since this ship was once a part of the Imperial Navy, t has a connection to the Imperial Database, in all of its glory of information.

(+)Force Sensitive Training Room: In one of the previously, and rather large Storage rooms, it has been refurbished into a Training room for Force Sensitives, using the Imperial Databank with any information on the Force, and training modules to train people in the ways of the Force.

Weaknesses(-)

(-)Imperial Ship: The ship has an obvious past with the Galatic Empire, it still branding its Imperial I.D Code, and it's paint job with the old Imperial Logo. This makes The Final Offer an obvious target for Hate, or anyone with a Blaster or a Starship that feels like they're doing the right thing by shooting down a remnant of the Empire.

(-)Breakdown: Since the parts for the ship are someone 'millitary' Grade, it is no wonder that the ship tends to have system failures in many key systems. This is due to a lack of parts needed to fix the engines, for example, or any other system that would require a shipment of Military parts to fix. The crew has gotten by with standard parts, but those tend to break from the wear and tear of the engines, so they just keep suffering system failure.

Description(I'll attempt to keep this short xP): The Final Offer has the standard Grey color of the Galatic Empire, along with the Imperial Logo painted on the side of it. The Ship fell under the command of now Ex-Admiral Lanotian Draugria at the fall of the Galatic Empire. when the news of the destruction of the Second Death Star, and the death of The Emperor, he and several officers, stormtroopers, and additional personnel, took the ship and fled for the stars, leaving whoever was the highest ranking on board the Victory Class Star Destroyer they left, in charge. Ever since then, the ship has been used for transporting cargo for both legal and illegal purposes, transporting passengers, again, for both legal and illegal purposes, and every once in awhile, they collect on a Bounty, usually a person running away from a large faction after betraying them. One Storage Room has been changed to a Force Sensitive Training Room, so then if anyone is Force Sensitive, they can train themselves in that room.

Intent: To give this Character a Starship, and to keep a tie of this character's past with the Empire.

Extra Tidbit:If there is an issue with this post, please inform me so then I may fix it. I never have made a starship creation post, so some things were rather confusing for me. thank you for putting up with this, Signed, Lanoitan Draugria.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review