Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capture & Deploy

To keep things simple; Kaine & I are looking for force sensitives to capture and experiment on. Namely we are looking for Jedi but honestly I'll accept any force users and non-force users. I offer good plots, development and more power so any bites ?

Shawn Drax

S
I think I would be perfect for that. I have a... condition where I have claws that come from my hands. (and Im an Energy vamp)

Shawn Drax

S
who Kaine? and being captured will be fine with me. just dont expect me to stay long.

Shawn Drax

S
okay um how would you get the claws? they are not natural. I was injected with Songsteel to make the blades how they are. if you do make the potion you would probably get the Bone claws because that is the DNA of it. Not the Songsteel. and FYI it would hurt you to all of a sudden to grow bone claws out of your knuckles.

Shawn Drax

S
Kiara Alanna Decoix said:
I was talking it farther than that. More or less a Star wars version of a lycan.
ah okay I see what you are getting at now. and will kaine be capturing me or will just a bunch of guards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom