Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captives for a Cause

Matreya

(OOC: didn't no where the setting should be)

Zaiden yawned as he turned onto a side road, eyes searching the street for the right address. He had been sent a letter saying to meet his client for target information. Usually he was approached by his client though, so he was slightly confused. But it was not something he was unused to..

Gazing at the stars he sighed, he would like to be able to have a drink. Maybe he could get one when he arrived at the apartment.

Spotting a sign that blinked the name of the apartment pointed towards an alley, he followed its neon glow. Stepping into the darkened alley, he put his hands into the pockets of his cloak.

My my, for an assassin you were a little too easy to track down. She said this with a light laugh accompanying her arrival. It would appear as if she came from the shadows but the question remained how long had she been there. She allowed the full spectrum of her strength to wash over his senses so he'd know it would be futile to run. She wore her rancor armor and had her helmet's HUD display run an evaluation on itself constantly to keep her in the know about her current condition.

Don't run. I have a rather interesting proposition for you young one.

((We probably need to change plots as I was just told my idea for enhancements need to be modified.))

Matreya

(Well as just started so that's fine haha just let me know what we decide.)

Zaiden stared ahead mouth hanging open. He had been foolish, not by comingbut by coming unprepared.

"Who are you and what do you want. Speak up." He stated. Hand brushing against his hilt he debated drawing it. The power that had just brushed against his senses was stronger then his own..he may be able to take her if he caught her by surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom