Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain James Edward Stone

• Thread starter Captain James Edward Stone
  • Start date

Captain James Edward Stone

C
510018-capt_edward_reynolds_large_zpsde1a2f8c.jpg

NAME: Captain James Edward Stone

FACTION: Morality

SPECIES: Human

HEIGHT: 5 foot 11

WEIGHT: 210

EYES: brown

HAIR: Blond

SKIN: White and tanned

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Has a ship
Has money
Gives benefits to his crew such as dental and paid vacation time from anywhere to a week to 52 weeks a year.
Has lots of money

Weakness:
Incredibly stupid
Incredibly naive
Incredibly gulliable
Not a good sword fighter
Not a good pilot
Not a good shot

SHIP:
The Weeping angel
Warden-class light cruiser Production information Manufacturer
Sienar Fleet Systems
Model
Warden-class light cruiser
Class
Light cruiser
Technical specifications Length
42 meters
Sensor systems
Improved over the Guardian-class
Armament
Turreted laser cannons (2)
Crew
Passengers
Cargo capacity
100 tons

The crew of the Weeping Angel
pirates21_zpsd6994427.jpg

BIOGRAPHY:
Captain's Log Day 1: Today is the first day my path towards becoming the greatest pirate hunter in the world. Mom says after I eat my veggies I can go back to capturing servants pirates... those little rascals always saying me no speaky any basic.

Captain's Log Day 10: I have read up all I can on pirates and I know now how to spot them. Pegged legs, hooks for hands and eye patches... also they love booty. Observation I will be the greatest pirate hunter ever.

Captain's Log Day 29: Ran into a rough spot seems I am not allowed to leave the house without parental supervision.... my butt it red and it hurts to sit down.

Captain's Log Day 79: Had another problem at school today but I solved with with my cunning and wits. Misses Sarasha put those hooligans in detention for a week after she heard me convincingly calling for help like a girl... ingenious.

Captain's Log Day 109: Today I met a pirate for the first time.... or at least that is what he called himself but he didn't look like it. Still I evaded masterfully his attacks by playing unconscious. When the security force brought me around they called my mother.

Captain's Log Day 200: I am finally 38 years of age and able to leave home on my own. I have my ship and when I placed the ad got a great crew. I knew offering more credits would help. Silly mother saying I would attract the wrong element.

Captain's Log Day 250: The crew is restless but we are having fun. No pirates sighted even on this place called the smugglers moon. We will continue looking after Anna gets back from her vacation. God I am a great captain.

Captain's log Day 275: I have heard rumors of a notorious pirate plaguing this galaxy. Jack Sparrow...... I will find you and bring you to justice's shift judgement of.... your ah many crimes.

Captainn's Log Day 290: Jack Sparrow continues to evade us he is a crafty one it has been 5 weeks and still he has not shown up in this system. Even our cleverly laid trap laid in the ads offering free booty for pirates to plunder failed..... clearly he is a master tactician seeing beyond my clever trap.
KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom