Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain America: Civil War Trailer

I am as scared of this movie as I was the Civil War comics... See... Captain America, Iron Man, and Spider Man make up the holy trinity of nerdom for me. Perhaps more so than Star Wars, I am a nerd for my Marvel Comics. Sadly, Marvel has few RP boards I can hook into, and nothing I can costume as, so I've stuck in SW fan groups more. But with those three as my favorites, if this mirrors the Comic Book plotlines for Civil War at all, I will need therapy afterwards.

Anyone else bugged by Spidey's mask having expressive eyes, by the by?

Was that a motherfucking spiderman in my Avengers movie?

Was that a motherfucking spiderman?

Well damn.

Asemir Lor'kora said:
Spider Man's voice sounds... out of place.

They wanted to play up the whole "Parker's just a kid" angle.

It should be interesting and helps make sense of the whole "why wasn't he hanging out with the rest of them?" thing.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
when they announced civil war was going to be coming to the cinematic universe... I was afraid those comics were not very good.... but that first trailer and the build up through the movies has helped... this cemented how badass it could be though spider man and black panther I am hoping have some meat to introducing them even if it is small. Everyone else has gotten a couple of movies. If he is still a kid it might be more that ultimate spider man where shield has the school for training heroes which could be interesting. His costume is.... bright and very solid so I am excited. Wonder if the some events in civil war are going to happen... namely one turn and the ending.

also Scarlet witch might not be as powerful as she should be (able to rewrite the universe) being able to handle the infinity powered vision... might explain how he loses the mind gem so Thanos can take it later.

hjvlwqhfugulqdbzph0s.png

The eyes aren't nearly as narrow or as small as I thought, and the 'web lines' in the suit appear to be sunken in. One of my friends pointed out we may see Iron Spider/Stark Tech powered Spider Man suit(s)... Which would be amazing. Still not sold on the expressive eyes though.

Also, there is reason, in breaking down footage, to believe Spider Man's line in this trailer is dubbed over actual audio, and that he doesn't say those words in this exact scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom