Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cantina, The Jackals Gather Again

As you enter the cantina sineway vapours slide up and out of the grates of the floor, forming a cloud of semi-translucent steam. Your nose flair and the acrid smell of foreign cuisine is present in your nose, the low heavy hum of machinery resonates deep within the bowels of the cantina.

Quinn

Mentally Unstable
Through the entrance, loose clothing billowing from the stream of steam exiting the cantina's ventilation system. The figure through the semi-translucent steam would elude to that of slimness and somewhat lithe, once exiting one would notice a lovely female with long flowing auburn hair and soft emerald eyes. Loose top hanging over her shoulders, with well fitting denim jeans and simple shoes. The female would scan the area slowly before approaching the bar, within a minute of fluttering her eyes the bartender would server up a drink without the passing of coin and the woman would begin to slowly sip at it, distracting herself by looking around the cantina.

Tiali enters the cantina scanning the area for someone when he doesn't see them He takes a seat in Booth. He wiggles for a moment to get comfortable and raises his hand for a Waiter/waitress to serve him.

He looks like if he is waiting for someone

He tracked across his ship, the grated floor letting out a wrapping tapping sound as his pronged feet moved across them, his long red coat thrown behind him like some awkward cape, the tassels moving in the artificial breeze as he moved towards the centre most table. It was cold and like steel, sharp and rough like fragment rock, it was distant yet human, it was all of these things. "Greetings friends." there was a pause an almost tangible silence, the disperse of air and the rising steam from the automated voice-box broke it continuing on his sentence. "It's good to see you hunter, and this must be the one I've heard so much about." he addressed [member="Tiali Orazio"] and finally [member="Quinn"].

| [member="Tiali Orazio"] | [member="Quinn"] |​

Quinn

Mentally Unstable
The woman would continue to sip her beverage, though the emerald eyes staring directly at [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]'s robotic face. Her nails running along the top of the table as a sly smile appears upon her red lips.

"Oh, you've heard a lot about me? Hopefully all flattering."

Cadan followed Flannigan as he left the ship. before he left, he told a few pirates to keep guard.

As he enter the cantina behind Flannigan, one would notice how armed Cadan was. He had a Raven Gauss Rifle, equip with an Augmented Shooting Sight, the weapon hung off a leather strap, and it dangled on Cadan's back. A DL-18 Blaster Pistol was holstered to his right thigh, the word "Sunshine" could be seen scratched into the handle. On his left wrist he wore a MM9 Rocket System and a comm link, and on his right wrist was a CZ Wrist-Mounted Flame Projector. For protection, he wore Red Raven Shot Caller Armor. On the left breast plate of the armor, The Jackals insignia was painted onto it. The helmet dangled off a belt. The last piece and most interesting thing that Cadan wore was an old trench coat. This coat was once a beautiful piece of fabric, but now it was stained, bloodied, shot up and charred.

A Kowakian Monkey-Lizard was perched upon Cadan's shoulder. It pulled two cigar from Cadan's top pocket, lighting them both and place one in it's mouth and Cadan's.

"Thanks Jasper." Cadan said out of the corner of his mouth. Cadan gave a small nod to Tiali, and stood by Flannigan.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Quinn

Mentally Unstable
The young woman's emerald eyes would drag from [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] and float towards [member="Cadan Tazi"]. She would lightly bite onto the straw a moment before sipping softly of what is left of her beverage and with a flutter of her eyes, a soft smile appears on her lips once more.

"That will destroy your organs and give you terrible breath."

"Naturally only good things." he turned his head to face [member="Quinn"], the eyes rotating in the eye slits in the centre most of the mask, there was a brief look to [member="Cadan Tazi"] and than back to [member="Quinn"]. "Now you know what happened to me, cancer." it was a smile that only touched his eye's, an amused look for all his effort he could not will his face to move, for his face was a plate a slab of metal not something which he could move but the thought amused him.

"So tell us a bit about yourself, and I've heard you're interested in join the Jackals."
| [member="Quinn"] | [member="Cadan Tazi"] |​

Quinn

Mentally Unstable
Running her carefully manicured nails along the table once more, the ladies eyes float back to [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] as she places the glass onto the table.

"I need money, you have money and I would love to assist in the development of your pirate group."

The woman would tilt her head lightly, eyes shimmering to gold and returning to emerald green and then she would let out a soft giggle.

Thraxis would walk into the cantina, he was a bit late to the meeting, he was busy drinking whatever swill was left in his small flask, then took a detour to get more swill, but in the end, got to the cantina, as he rushed in he would ignore the steam that brushed against his face, "Sorry I'm late, I was.." he would trail off, not wanting the captain to know he was drinking, "Doing highly important stuff." he would continue, not taking any time to prepare a proper excuse, he thought it could pass off as a decent excuse.

"Anyway, why are we meeting in a cantina?" he would inquire, trying to divert his captains attention from his own tardiness, "We here to get more booze? Or did [member="Cadan Tazi"] want to resupply on some more twi'lek girls?" he would say, continuing his inquiry.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Quinn

Mentally Unstable
The woman would then begin to wring her hands as she watches [member="Thraxis"] enter the conversation and speak of another person, Quinn could only assume he spoke of the other fellow in the room and gave [member="Cadan Tazi"] another quick look before returning the gaze to [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] and quietly mumbles something.

"Twi'lek girls huh."

"Alright." he'd address [member="Quinn"], with a nod his head. "That's the reason why we're in the business, so how about you tell us about your skills and we'll get you something to drink." his pointed digits rounding on the adjacent chair pulling it out from under the table and towards [member="Quinn"]. "Come sit, we can't have our newest recruit sitting." he turned to [member="Thraxis"], there was a pause a movement of his head and eye's as he looked at the alcohol, something he couldn't ever enjoy again, something that [member="Thraxis"] had, it took a mountain of effort not to slap it out of his hand. "Good to see you've finally shown up."

| [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Quinn"] |​

A smile would cross Cadan's face. "Best kind of women." He said to Quinn. But Cadan had other things on his mind. Dreamdust. He was unsure if Flannigan knew of his addiction, but he thought it best not to let him know. He scratched at his upper arm. Then took a puff of the cigar, and let the grey plumes of smoke float around him.

He greeted Thraxis with a quiet greeting and a small handshake.

Cadan moved to take up a seat. After going to the bar and acquiring some whiskey. He had his own method, which usually required butting the head of the barkeep against the bar, and drawing out his DL-18. But this time he kept it civil, passing over the proper amount of credits for the whole bottle.

[member="Quinn"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"]

Quinn

Mentally Unstable
Quinn would sit across from [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] and retain his facade of the beautiful female shape. Placing his elbow upon the table, and allowing the beautifully looking face to sit upon his palm, allowing a wide smile to appear on the face.

"I am good at acquiring information, one way- Or another."

Finishing the sentence with a soft wink.

Tiali stands walking over to the bar next to [member="Cadan Tazi"] "Hey Caden, Who's the new person?" Acquiring the bartenders attention Ordering Novanian grog. He turns to lean on the bar nodding to @Thraxis and @Flannigan Mcnash .

He looks over the new person curious of who she is.

[member="Quinn"]

Cadan took a swig of his whiskey, then looked over the Quinn, subconsciously licking his lips. "No idea. Cap'n might be recruiting." He offered the bottle to Jasper, who then placed the one cigar still alight into the Cadan's pocket, and the other into Cadan's mouth. The creature began to sip the drink.

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Thraxis would take out his flask, drinking whatever swill had been put into it, proceeding to take a seat by a nearby table, ignoring the gum that was scattered atop the table, looking over to [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], "So, you didn't answer my question, Booze or girls?" he would once more inquire, thinking that the girl at the table was just another one of [member="Cadan Tazi"]'s toy things, another fling in his never ending streak of empty passion.

[member="Quinn"]

"That I am, and this be our newest recruit." there was a pause, and than a shift of his cybernetics as he stared towards [member="Thraxis"]. "We're not here for Cadan Twi'lek addiction, the things I have to put up with." there was a light 'creak' and 'snap' as the pointed bulbs of his finger's drew lines across the table in a fashion that I knife may be used to hearts in trees.

|[member="Thraxis"] | [member="Quinn"] |​

Quinn

Mentally Unstable
Quinn would give a soft bow to the others before letting the sly smile return to his face, he would then begin to speak to [member="Flannigan Mcnash"].

"Any missions you would like to assign me to prove myself?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom