Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Can't roll dice, this account only

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Short Description: Can't roll dice, this account only
Browser: Chrome 98.0.4758.87
Severity: Checked most of my faces and it's only this one.
Description: The dice-rolling button doesn't appear below the new post text window.
Screenshots:

IaGjmpI.png

Link to Thread: N/A

Elijah Brockway

[Insert Clever Joke Here]
I'm in a similar boat (even on chrome too!), although for me, the only accounts that I can roll dice on are: this writer account, Mato Kejak Mato Kejak , Marus Saretti Marus Saretti , Ollis Barran Ollis Barran , and Thaddeus Fel. All of my other subaccounts are entirely without.

Moreover, I can't even see anywhere any posts that have successfully rolled dice. The function is just entirely missing for me except on the aforementioned functioning accounts.

Last edited:

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
I'm in a similar boat (even on chrome too!), although for me, the only accounts that I can roll dice on are: this writer account, Mato Kejak Mato Kejak , Marus Saretti Marus Saretti , Ollis Barran Ollis Barran , and Thaddeus Fel. All of my other subaccounts are entirely without.

Moreover, I can't even see anywhere any posts that have successfully rolled dice. The function is just entirely missing for me except on the aforementioned functioning accounts.

I've been able to see successful rolls, however, the modifiers don't seem to be working or visible, like they are not adding + or - to the roll nor is it showing the sum, on chrome at least.

Aculia Voland

Yep, same here once again.

Tefka Tefka Elijah Brockway Elijah Brockway Captain Jordan Captain Jordan It seems that all previous dice rolls got hidden with the update, but I just tried some new ones now, and they are showing up properly. You can try on my dice roll thread in the marketplace to test, I made it for this. However, the modifiers still don't appear to be working and they are also not showing up in the posts and the positive/negative sum button for the R20 dice doesn't work.

Elijah Brockway

[Insert Clever Joke Here]
Yep, I caught that it all started behaving for me everywhere a but earlier.

Praise be to lord Tefka, may he grace us with his cankles for a millennium to come

Aculia Voland

Tefka Tefka Captain Jordan Captain Jordan Elijah Brockway Elijah Brockway

Good news! The dice seem to be working, and so is the function to modifier numbers across all dice rolls. Bad news: the modifiers don't actually apply to the dice rolls still, I'm pretty sure, after doing more testing, nor does any indication of them show up in the dice roll itself (aka it showing you rolled 5 + 3 for a modifier to get 8). Would be good if this could get fixed since right now you'd have to add them in a kind of modified roll edit of your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom