Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant Access Character

• Short Description: When I click the dropbar and select 'Sabik Dhami' it won't let me change to him.
  • Browser: Chrome, 43.0.2357.132 (Official Build) m (32-bit)
  • Severity: I think it's only to me
  • Description: Okay this is my fault. It's been happening for over a year now but I always had a way to get around the bug thus I never reported it. I had two accounts before I knew of the one account rule. So they were merged, and since they were merged I've never been able to access my first writer account via the drop bar and always used the google log-in to access it. Now the google log in is gone and I can't get around the issue.
  • Screenshots: N/A
  • Link to Thread: N/A

Yeah, the google button gone is a bit annoying, as that's what I used to login all the time. Which leaves the user in a bit of a predicament. If they just use google to login, then they'll have no password or anything would they? Luckily, I got around it with a bit of thinking and site-bending. I thought to myself; "If I have no password, why not let the site assign me one?" So, that's what I did! This little tutorial I whipped up should show how to make your once one-click google account login now permanently accessible. I don't know if it'll fix your issue, but I'm sure more people are having this problem in general and thought I'd share my method. So, without further ado, the mini-tutorial:
pi7qIAL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom