Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canon species - updates ?

inactivechar01

I
I am sure this has been asked before, yet work computers are glitchy so are we allowed to add on existing canon species ? Is it a case-to-case kind of thing ?

It is concerning the Bpfasshi, that I am asking for as I would really like to develop them more. Unlike some canon species, they actually do have more than one line of description and history.

Changing/altering/adding to what is a set canon subject is something of a gray area here. When you aim to craft an under-explored species you end up creating a custom race in the process simply because when there's no canon information to base it off, you're making it up.

In cases like these, I would rather encourage that you do just that; make a custom race or even a custom subrace of the original species and leave the wiki stubs as they are. Your custom race can be based on what is found in the stub and then expounded further to what you want. In this way we're not undermining SW canon while doing so.

[member="Ansgar"]

inactivechar01

I
[member="Lorelei Darke"]

Makes sense, indeed. I was rather thinking of only adding some sort of culture since it literally does not exist but perhaps that, too, may be too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom