Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannibal in the City

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

The auction had been a success and the woman stood there. What better place to well have home field advantage and make sure things go well for well the fun of it. She wasn't certain what or who this girl offering herself was like so best to just make some lovely food and drinks she could have. An airspeeder had been sent to pick her up and bring her as the woman stood look over the place from the small balcony with her office and large glass window. She crossed her synthatex clad arms as standing in her outfit she got some looks from the workers.

THe six foot crimson redhead stood tall in her heels with the black spikes tipped in a small needle arching her feet up. The toes of the boots boated in reflec as her thigh high boots under a black ankle length latex skirt. The top at the belt on her waist as she stood there with the flowing ends of her kama, for protection sure but also for display as she could walk with it going behind her in the wind. Coming from her belt and led up to a corset that presented plenty of as her apprentice had called once. Evil cleavage in a v shaped going to her shoulders.

The exposed collarbones and leading to her shoulders with small pads that led down into gloved arms and hands. Her exposed neck covered in jewelry and necklaces while one of the rings she had bif for this date gleamed on her finger. The back of her outfit a sheet of clear black with her curtain of black red hair with her pale skin and high cheek bones. A smile creeping across her face though as her equipment and everything else came to her. "Make sure she has one of the better tables yes, I want things perfect and if they are not I will dice you up."

The hostess standing there gulped as her head nodded a little to fast and she was moving back towards the stairs heading down to the main floor. The sounds of the people drowned out while Shinju walked and looking into a mirror with her hand gripping her saber and sliding it onto her hip to display and the sounds of the living crystals conversing and arguing hummed in her ears before she pulled at them same as the rest of the restaurant to feed on the energy.

Jamie enjoyed dates. She enjoyed meeting new faces, having a good time, and finding out what made people tick. That being said, she was in no way prepared for this evening. Her sheltered life on Naboo had made her oblivious to most of the galaxy. The one thing she had going for her was proper etiquette and speech. She had, after all, been groomed by her parents for life as the child of a noble family, and future within the high court of Naboo. Still, that was there, and this place was not home. After what was quite likely hours of preparation, she had finally readied herself to be as presentable as possible. This evening would certainly be quite unlike what she was used to.

The speeder arrived earlier than expected, and was forced to wait while Jamie had continued to try on different outfits before finally deciding on one. She hoped she hadn't kept her date waiting, but she was certain the driver was less than pleased. She stepped in and apologized for her tardiness, and the man gave a quick nod before whisking her away.

JVhrGJ9.gif

She had chosen to go with a rather simple purple and gold form fitting dress, the gold straps running up and behind her back, connecting at the throat and running beneath her modest chest. A pair of black heels and simplistic makeup, a bit of blush, mascara, lipstick, and eyeshadow to embellish her facial features just enough to be formal. Not much to show for hours worth of deciding, but that was simply how she was.

As she arrived at the location, she stepped out with the polite assistance of the driver, and was given a description of the woman she would be meeting. It seemed odd to her, that the woman was interested in meeting her, especially for a fee. It piqued her curiosity, given that the only thing she would really have been known for was back on Naboo. All the same, she entered with a smile and a bit of wonder, seeking the woman in question.

When she finally noticed her she approached and extended a hand, "Hi there! I'm Jamie."

[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

She had been informed of the news, reaching out with the force to sense and touch the woman more to confirm it was someone she had never met. The woman waited until she was entering and started to walk down the stairs at the side wrapping around to the floor while she made less of a show then needed but still had some flare. She stepped down each step letting the room fall silent as she stood there and they looked from Shinju to the woman who had arrived and offered a smile with her hands wrapping around the back of a seat. "Welcome my dear, come come sit. There is so much to eat and I have reserved seats for one of the shows."

More eaten the ticketmasters girlfriend in front of him but he got her what she wanted and besides it was fun to lavish on people. Dharma did so on her, she did on others and their children circle of life and riches as it were before her attention went off to the table making sure everything was perfect. "I am Shinjū Aÿasha the Rakatan empress Exedō." A fancy title and marrying into the position for the Fringe Lords had served her well while she was looking over a couple of the things letting Jaime go to take a seat and took in the sight of her dress. "Beautiful dress my sweet, you look almost good enough to eat."

Jamie took the seat as was offered by Shinjū. "Thank you!" She said with a rather chipper tone as she sat. The woman was rather unusual looking, at least with regard to what she had typically seen home on Naboo. Still, she was taught mannerisms and etiquette her whole life, so she was as polite to everyone equally. "I hope I did not keep you waiting too long. I lose track of time rather easily, so I apologize." She looked down at the dress she had picked out, and smiled as she brushed a small crease away to straighten the fabric. "You're too kind." Perhaps if Jamie understood what exactly those words could mean, she might not have chosen those words, but she was ignorant to such things, and even still, would likely hope that her evening did not entail being devoured.

[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

She sat down and was not worried about it, the woman was wonderfully.... exotic and cultured compared t the others she had seen... Well she had gotten flash training on how to use the proper fork. "It is no worry, from my experience it takes a good amount of time to look beautiful." She gave a warm and slightly wicked smile letting the gleam of her incisors reflect the light as they were sharpened to an edge. The questionable shade of lipstick and her fingers extending carefully as they quietly drummed on the table with her ring shining from the light hitting the crystals. "So my dear, aside from auctioning yourself for a friend to buy new shoes. I know next to nothing about you... the previous ones I at least knew some of them. You seem so much more mysterious." Shinju remained there seated but she had trained how to absorb and drain, she was a hunger that wanted everything and she moved to slowly tug at the girl to try and draw out the knowledge over ripping it from her mind.

Jamie giggled at the woman, it seemed as though she understood the intricacies of finding the proper thing to wear for the right event. Though as she cast her eyes back on the woman she noted the irregular shape of her teeth, almost as if she were baring them purposefully. They looked...Unusually sharp. Not wanting to stare she looked away for a moment to take in the sights of the restaurant around them, before turning back to her host.

"Well, I wouldn't say I'm mysterious really." She ran a hand through her hair, brushing it away from her face. "Just nobody of importance I'd say. My family, we're all natural citizens of Naboo. My parents come from a noble line, and are well off. They serve in the royal court and had plans for me to continue that walk of life." She looked down at the glass of water that had been waiting when she sat down, lifting it to her mouth. The ice slid forward and chilled her lips as she took a sip.

"I am more interested in seeing what's out there in the galaxy. Adventure and exploration are more for me than the court life. That was why I opted for the auction. It was a chance to meet someone new, and to make a new story. Back home all I had was my fencing tournaments, though, not to sound arrogant, I was the best around."

Jamie placed the glass down, not wanting to be rude, asked Shinju about herself. "What about you? Why did you opt for this auction?"

[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Oh a noble, the last one she had met that was a noble had been on Elrood when she... She had to admit to a few things and sitting there as she took a sip motioning with her hand for the waiters to arrive with wine for them. The finest she could get here on the core before she thought how to word it. "Well I was bored and it is fun to meet new people. I sit around all day telling my subjects what to do that never get to just fly around and explore like I used do." She stayed there for a moment thinking about it. "Plus auctions are fun, got me a chance to meet someone new and pretty that might like having fun or might have potential for more."

There was a lot to this person that Jamie did not know. A lot of potentially dangerous things. Things she was entirely ignorant of, whether because her connection to the Force was still in its' infancy, or because she was simply naive enough to ignore a lot of the signs being given off by the woman sitting across from her. "Agreed. What more is there to live for, if not for something new and exciting?" She flashed a smile in return. "Though I can partially relate to the demands of maintaining order. I was witness to most of the drama my parents were involved in before I left home. A never ending repetition of complaints and compromise. It always bored me."

Jamie eyed the wine as the wait staff poured their drinks. She was a light drinker at best, rarely having consumed alcohol, though not for disliking it, but moreso because her parents were not drinkers themselves, so it was not readily available most of the time, save for festivals and special gatherings where drink was the norm. "Thank you." She said as they bowed their heads and walked away. The girl lifted the glass towards Shinju to toast.

[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Sitting there as she raised her glass her fingers were pressed lightly around the neck of the glass raising it to her lips and tasting it. Slowly everything else around them was busy as Shinju motioned and menu's were brought while she was speaking. "I think I will start off with something rich and delicious, the chef makes these tasty little puff balls filled with different meats to warm you up and dip in the soup. Perks you up for the main course and dessert." Oh they were perfect and she looked at the waiter coming over near her. "I would like my usually, the biggest most juicy and rare steak with those crisped potato's." Looking at the girl. "What about you?hat would you like we have everythign from meats to duck and those little birds that are delicious."

Much of what was on the menu was foreign to her, though what Shinju had just ordered sounded absolutely splendid to her. "I'll take your lead and try the same. That sounds fantastic!" She smiled, excited to try something new. While the food she was used to eating back home was terrific, it rarely had much in the way of variety, and she had grown tired of the same meals day in and day out. "Trying new things was part of the plan by leaving my home." Jamie took a sip from the glass of wine that was delivered. It was strong, nearly intoxicating at first taste. That generally spelled one word: expensive. She was well versed in the cost of wine, and how it reflected in the taste. Despite rarely drinking the stuff, she was well acquainted with it due to her parents, and her formal upbringing.

[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Trying new things huh? She had a look at the woman while looking over some of the things there while breadsticks were being brought with a basket between them while sitting there with some of the things. "It is always good to try new things. Just wait until dessert." While the order was given and the first things were bringing out to them as the small bite sized appetizers were wonderful for her. "These are made from some of the finest baby vornskr that the chef has paid the beast hunters for. They only get the finest in exotic selections you'll be able to eat and for a noble as you this should be simple fare." Her smile was there on her face picking one up as she put it into her mouth and rubbed her fingers together while she took another sip. "Delicious."

Sorry for the delay! Lost track of things with the holidays!

Jamie looked over the food that had been brought with a smile. Plucking one of the breadsticks and apps from the baskets she tried each, her eyes indicating the delight that her taste buds were indulging in. She took a moment to finish chewing before taking a sip of the wine to wash it all down. The glass had begun to attract condensation, making a trickle of water run down the side as she placed it back onto the table. "These are quite good!" She said, pointing to that which was on the table. While it is true that Naboo had its' own fine dining and food available, it was impossible to import some of the things that the galaxy offered. Whether that was due to customs, laws, or cost she wasn't sure, but she was excited at the opportunity to indulge in foreign cooking.

She dabbed her lips with the napkin in her lap, then looked back to Shinju. "So do you tend to visit auctions frequently? Or was that more of a spur of the moment sort of thing?"

[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"I've attended a few of them, mostly looking in case there was something interesting but never some of the more rare ones. Spartii giving one almost weekly helped see what I could get like that yammosk I got." She said it with a grin on her face while she ate some more. "Do you make it a habit to be auctioned off. I know the owner needs the credits for her shoe fetish and things." She said the last not knowing everything the one running the auction had wanted to get out of it but there had been some nice offers over time and now she was cutting into the meat while pulling at the air. Letting the force seep off of her body and pull at the warmth to chill an area in a cone around them as the small hairs on her body raised.

Jamie laughed at the question of being auctioned. "No, no. This was my first time. I just wanted to see what all the hype was about."

She had actually been approached rather last minute about the whole situation. Apparently the previous person had to bow out of the auction due to other commitments and she had basically been asked off the street to participate. It sounded interesting, and at the very worst would be a dinner with some company that she could appreciate.

"Sounded like fun, so I agreed to help her out."

[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Ah she was able to understand that and why not, some fun that came from it while she continued to eat and enjoy the mean. She was proposed to the company either. "Well that is one way to have some fun, I can admit it wasn't the worst one. At least you didn't go for a price that was the price of a small armada." There was the fun of that while she was looking to the girl. "As for desert we shall have to see what can come from it. I know some enjoy the dancing here on the planet and the skyline does look pretty." She wasn't certain about what the girl enjoyed beyond that but offering a chance to fly around on an airspeeder would give her some excitement.

Jamie's eyes sparkled as her smile grew wide at the idea of dance, as well as a view of the skyline. Fencing was a bit like dancing back home. Elegant and beautiful in a certain type of way. She wasn't a spectacular dancer or anything, but she did take joy in it. Given that she'd never been to this planet her mind was also torn between the idea of seeing the sunset beyond the horizon.

"That sounds wonderful! Both ideas, that is!"

Finishing up the last few bites on her plate she took a small sip from her glass to clear her throat.

"As for the auction, I don't think anyone would have been quite interested in an exorbitant fee for someone like myself. After all, I'm not exactly a celebrity or anything."

[member="Lady Exedō"]

*is so ashamed***** sorry sorry sorry I never got a notification*

She was watching her as she spoke and oh there was much in the city that could be shown to her after they ate maybe or after dessert. "Now why would you say that? You are a pretty delectable girl that has a nice exotic beauty." She said it with a small look taking a drink as she looked out. "Paying at an auction is a trifle if it means meeting new and interesting people. Gives me more then enough to do while Dharma rests or preforms her duties as the queen of our home world." WHich was the fun thing, she loved having Dharma around to do things as some of her interest renewed. "A talented girl like you was sure to get quite the few wanting to get their hands on you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom