Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canceled Star Wars Games??

sgpjhg2wfpb1uzgfbcpt.gif

[member="Julian Viles Priest"]

That Maul game is what they were going for before they changed it into Force Unleashed. George Lucas was on board with the game design. He wanted to make the game 1-2 players in the story mode. However, the second player was going play as another Zabrak Sith character that was separated from Maul by centuries of lore (I think it was Yevra. Not sure.) GG, Lucas.

How about the real crime? Star Wars Battlefront 3. . . . The dreams that reach the closest to the sun only get burned in the end. . . .

Honestly I was stoked to see 1313 as a new idea for a Star Wars game, it had so much promise. But honestly I hope some take a hint that SW has a lot of story to offer for any games that might come out later.

Bunker-level Normal
I wonder if films like Rogue One and the Young Han Solo Adventures film will stir up Disney's interest in making non-Forcer protagonists for Star Wars games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom