Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you give me just a little more time

There were patrols to avoid, contacts there were frightened and refusing them help. Bree knew that in the face of reality when courage and strength of conviction were needed that although the flesh was willing the mind was weak. Those who agreed to help could not handle reality, and now Bree was stranded here.

There were Sith and Jedi all over Velusia the unsteady condition would soon move into war, dominion one or the other would lay claim to this world. Sith that had been daring enough to come down, set up their base of operations and brought slaves with them. Some unfortunately velusians were also conscripted into service.

Envoys currently were in talks to ease the tensions, and have the velusians released.

All of this provided excellent cover, except for the ten or so slaves that were with Bree right now having escaped, and they weren't velusians. They were nervous, on edge, and ready to die rather than go back. Bree nodded, "Ok...I'm going to try and make contact with someone, anyone who can get a ship, and get us off here and into republic space where I can arrange for a trip to Nar Shadaa"

Bree sat still a few more minutes, this abandoned building had provided the cover they needed but sith searches were expanding Bree figured she had a few days before they reached where they hid. So..three days to find a pilot and a ship.

Pulling her cloak round herself, she went out heading towards the jedi district hoping that someone there would...take notice.

[member="Tobias Wraith"]

Velusia
Near The Sith Border

What [member="Breanna Volsh"] didn’t know was that she wouldn’t exactly run into just a pilot. Oh yes, Tobias could pilot with the best of them. His ship, the Jackdaw, was safely in port being refueled. Would she probably try and find a Jedi to help her, most definitely. So again, she would be close but not quite on the mark with Tobias Wraith. He could pilot, and he had some Force abilities he had learned just enough to be a little more dangerous than your typical mercenary. Years of actual battlefield experience had helped give him experience beyond his years, an unknown plus for the Sith’s cruelty in employing child soldiers.

One thing working for them both, Tobias would do anything to help those in danger out. That was one thing he already understood before he had submitted to the Jedi.

Unaware of what would happen, the budding Jedi was at a bar. This time, not to drink. Learning to abstain from those types of pleasures was hard, his nightmares hadn't stopped. “You've got to learn to meditate more,” said the voice of Quorl in his head. A frown crossed his handsome features, and his hand rested on his hip near his pistols. Said suspects in possession of the artifact he was hunting were partying it up. I can’t really meditate when I’m being sent to take care of missions that new Padawan’s can’t manage, and ones that are too mild for Knights.

Wraith was in an awkward spot, but for now, he was right where he needed to be.

[member="Tobias Wraith"]​

She preferred a Jedi because she had seen them in action, their intuitive nature, their abilities to sense a lie, and their sense of right and wrong. She had not met one yet that believed slavery was alright. She was banking on being able to explain the situation and convince them to help. She wouldn't try to use her own abilities to persuade them but in all honesty if she had to she would.

The district where the Republic, and the Jedi had set up was only a few more blocks Bree was trying to put together what she wanted to say as she walked, anyone watching would think she had lost her mind as she talked to herself. She would pause every few steps as if she had to convince herself to keep moving forward. She was saying small prayers as she moved. The guards at the gate looked her from top to bottom, she wasn't armed. They held out a wand looking device and made her turn around and around while they waved it over her.

They had been watching too many holos had to be. She signed in and walked onto the section controlled by the Republic. Ok she thought where do you find help. She saw a bar it was close reminded her of the barracks from well there was a bar and it was across from the barracks. Slowly she approached trying to make sure she was walking into silence, not chaos.

Her eyes needed to adjust as the light dimmed down as she passed under the door arch. Blinking in an owlish way she waited till she could see. Were they all republic, she'd ask the bartender.

She quickly moved across the floor to the bartender, he paused a moment when he looked at her, "Business girls aren't allowed to set up shop in here, you'll need to move on"

Bree laughed, "I'm not business girl in the way you mean it, I'm looking for some help maybe you can direct me" She smiled even though pheromones started to roll off her with each breath. Bartender leaned closer, What kind of help?

"I need a ride off world"

The bartender stepped back looking at her sizing her up, she didn't seem a threat to anything.

I'll see what I can do. He put a glass of water in front of her with a twist of some fruit, meant to look like a drinker so that no one would question her.

I'm waiting.

[SIZE=12pt]You might want to consider waiting somewhere else, the Bartender said. Bree looked at him was there something he was trying to tell her. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]She looked around she didn’t see anything that made her feel threatened but she had to remember this planet had Sith and Jedi fighting over a border anything could happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Can you send someone my way if I take a booth?” She smiled she tried hard to be cooperative, “I really need a ship with a good pilot” she whispered again to him. She wasn’t trying to use her species talents for anything but she truly felt she needed to impress upon the bar tender what he needs were.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He looked at her as if trying to size her up, he needed her away from the bar she well normally be good for business but there was too much happening and the attention she brought was not welcome right now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She smiled, “please” she whispered.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Go sit down with your drink, and don’t make a scene with anyone, invisible” He nodded to dismiss her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Invisible Bree thought that was the joke of the day, she was pink with lavender hair…there was nothing invisible about her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]She however did as he asked and found a place to sit with her drink. Ok. She was ok..yep..invisible. RIGHT.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom