Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Can the Articles sidebar link to the Article directly?

Another quality-of-life suggestion. Right now clicking on articles posted in the faction sidebar will link to the discussion thread, and you have to click another link to view the article itself (although this isn't always the case, including with some blogs, so I'm not sure what makes the system do this vs. not do this, to be honest).

Could we have it the other way around? I have no statistics to back me up, but just from my experience those discussion threads used, so it doesn't seem relevant to have them linked first, and you can't discuss an article if you haven't viewed it, so as it presently stands you'd click on the article -> it takes you to the discussion thread -> you have to click another link to view the article itself -> if you wish to then make a discussion post, you have to click back. Instead, if we went straight to the article, it just makes the whole experience smoother.

I want to be clear that I'm not advocating for the removal of the discussion thread at all, just have the sidebar link us to the article first rather than the discussion thread.

Also, #monetizepropaganda

EDIT: I'm aware that it's a possibility this is just due to the software that the site uses, I'm just saying if it were possible it would be much smoother

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom