Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Can I Keep Them? | Coruscant, Jedi Temple

MOSHED-2022-8-22-21-2-43.jpg

Can I Keep Them?
Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: First Reply (DM for later entry)

Loomi_divider.png

It was later into the evening, and Loomi was making her way back up the steps of the temple. She had been exploring the nearby Tangle to find possible prosthetic replacements, but all the robot parts she found were either too big or too small. An unfortunate dilemma. She wasn't returning alone, however. She had found functional droids, abandoned out in the scrap yard. Her little heart simply couldn't take them being abandoned out there, so the padawan set about smuggling them back in.

Behind her would follow a row of droids, all underneath a cloth that very obviously did not hide them. An LE-series astromech, a DUM-series pit droid, and a B1 battle droid clutching a mop, all walking very out of sync and rather loudly.

"Wow," the B1 exclaimed, excitement in his vocoder. "These floors are amazing! I can't believe I finally get to mop real tile."

"Shush," Loomi hissed nervously, reaching up to pat the droid on the head. "You gotta be quiet."

"Oh," the droid reacted. "Roger roger."

Loomi sighed, hanging her head a little. He spoke no quieter than he did before, and the pit droid and LE were struggling to muffle a series of laughs in droid binary.

The Godoan had no idea if this was allowed. Did droids need to be checked or something? She didn't know, but she didn't want to go through the stress of having to find out. They were her friends now, so she had to make sure that they had a far better home than back in the Tangle. She would hate to be left out in a place like that after all. Loomi didn't know where she was going to hide the droids, but she knew that they were going to be taken care of. She was sure of it.

Ultimately she was bound to be seen. It was, of course, easily the least discrete entrance plan ever conceived.

Last edited:
Rock and Roll MotherFluffers
Nir had been wandering around the temple, trying to get a lay of the land, when he hear the distinct sound of binary ringing through a nearby hall.

"Um....is that a B1?"
The cathar boy asked, poking his head around the corner.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Nir Si Nir Si , (DM for later entry)

Loomi_divider.png

"Um....is that a B1?"

"Eep!"

Loomi froze, nearly falling over has her prosthetic legs awkwardly buckled. A boy had popped out of nowhere, very clearly recognizing who she had with her. A wave of stress and embarrassment came over her face.

"What's that?" the B1 asked. "I can't see."

"Sh-shush," Loomi hushed again, reaching up to pat the droid on the head.

"Roger roger," he responded, followed by a muffled chorus of binary laughing from the pit droid and LE.

The Godoan frowned as she tried to figure out how to explain the situation. The boy was a padawan, right? She figured he probably wouldn't go immediately to get a master... Or at least she hoped. She had a good track record with people being nice, so she really had no reason to assume that would break any time soon.

"C-can you keep it down please?" she asked the boy. "I-I don't know if I'm allowed to have them here yet."

New_GA1.png

The boy blinked, Not allowed to have droids? The seemed a little silly. Either way, they looked in rough shape. "Uh, yeah, I won't tell. That B-1's got a loose optical nerve though. I can fix that if you want...Also." He looked to the astromech, frowning. "Rude. Just because he's a little banged up doesn't mean he's broken." He held out a hand, a small flash appearing in his hand as a sort of multi-toll appeared in his hand. "I used to fix up droids like this all the time back home. You uh...okay if I gave 'em a look?"

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Nir Si Nir Si

Loomi_divider.png

"My eyes are fine," the B1 assured. "There's just a cloth over my head for stealth."

The pit droid poked it's head out from under the sheet that the trio were hidden beneath, relaying that the B1 did infect have a loose optical nerve.

" You uh...okay if I gave 'em a look?"

"Th-that would be great," Loomi nodded, nervously smiling. "I-I don't know a lot about droids myself..."

Oh, she hadn't given her name.

"G-golly," the girl stammered. "I'm Loomi. S-sorry, I should've told you that."

New_GA1.png

"Nir." The boy smiled back, looking over the B1. "I used to be a droid mechanic back on Cathar. Stuff like this came in every once and a while, but a lot of you guys are considered 'outdated'. I never liked that word. It's kinda rude to tell someone they aren't useful anymore, ya know?"

He took the chance to give the B1 a full lookover, adjusting a few things as he went along. Once he was done, the droid's sensors seemed to be working much better, and he could now access a sort of night vision he hadn't had before. "See? Plenty useful now. Guy just needed a tune up." He looked to the Astromech and the pit droid. "How bout you two? Anything loose or needing a little elbow grease?"

Last edited:

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"Wow!" the B1 exclaimed. "I haven't seen this well in 200 years!"

The other two droids were quick to state that they were fine, which seemed to be the case. They were clearly far better at taking care of themselves. Loomi sighed, a weary smile growing across her face.

"Th-thanks," Loomi began, her antennae smoothing out. "I don't know the first thing about mechanics..."

New_GA1.png

"It's a lot of memorization, but you get the hang of it. I'm always around if you need it." He paused, considering that. "Unless I'm playing a show. You like music?" That was a dumb question Nir. Of course she likes music. Everyone likes music. Come on man, recover.

He leaned up against the wall, instinctively trying to look cool.
"I mean, ya like Rock and Roll?"

Loomi Loomi

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"I mean, ya like Rock and Roll?"

"Rock... and roll?" Loomi frowned, tilting her head.

He had mentioned music before. Was it a music? Did you call things a music? Loomi didn't fully understand. It was very much the same boat she was in when she and Ko Vuto Ko Vuto went to the charity concert on Ord Providence. She just had no reference for how music... was categorized? It was all very confusing to the Godoan.

"I-I'm afraid I don't know what that is," she apologized, her face becoming red. "A lot of culture and stuff is... new to me. I-Its complicated."

New_GA1.png

Oh. She didn't know...

"Well, Rock and Roll is like..." He ran his fingers through his hair, smiling. "Lemme show you." He held his hands out, a flash of light once more as a guitar was in his hands, him taking a moment to adjust the knobs. "No...that's E...I want...come on...G! There we go."

He took a breath, his tense awkwardness fading away as he began to play, sitting down as the chords filled the air, and slowly, he worked up the courage to sing, a smooth baritone filling the air.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi smiled, bobbing her head a little from side to side. It was quite good. She was at the very least impressed with his talent, seeing as she was not aware of any musical skill that she contained herself.

"I... don't know what that has to do with rocks," she admitted, "or rolling... but I-I think that was really good."

The pit droid and LE both gave a series of praises in binary.

"A classic," the B1 noted, almost reminiscing in a way. "I haven't heard that one since the Clone Wars! What a terrible time it was to be a non-organic sentient."

She was even more confused. Clone Wars? Loomi would have to ask about that later.

"Uh, h-how did you to the hand thing?" Loomi asked. "Y'know..."

The Godoan reached out, imitating the motion he had done to summon his guitar.

New_GA1.png

"Oh, my Force Summon? I just kinda...think about what I want to appear, then it does. I think. I'm still learning how to use it, but it's kinda....been with me since I was little. Mom said I had a gift or something like that." He brushed a curl out of his face, blushing slightly. "I can only summon stuff that is...well, mine. My guitar, my tools. I usually keep them in a bag in my room. Can't summon them from too far, but usually if it's in the same building, I can bring it to me. I could show you sometime."

Loomi Loomi

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"I could show you sometime."

"But... I thought you just showed me?"

Loomi frowned with confusion. He had just teleported in a guitar. As there a different teleportation thing that looked different? Maybe she just didn't understand.

Oh yeah, she had to get these droids to her room.

"Ah, I gotta go," she very suddenly exclaimed, beginning to push the droids forward again. "I-I gotta get these guys to my room."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom