Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I get a What-What?

Vanya Lyekova

V
Holla,

So. Few questions. FAs on deck.

• Did we ever make Major?
  • If yes. What's next?
  • If no. What's next?

I ask because I'm planning out my activity for October already and I've got a lot of fingers in the pot, so to speak.

Cheers and happy posting! :D

Lash

Stela'shlit'nuruodo
If you have time can you assist me in my thread about the pirates? I was thinking a nice sexy boarding action on the pirate lead ship would be cool. I have a few posts getting up to that point but I will be engaging the pirates soon.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Vanya Lyekova"]
[member="Lash"]

Although not an FA anymore there appears to be no present status change. As it stand we are still just a remnant of unfulfilled glory!

Still though I can help draft some more plans and ideas.

I would like to get my little force of ships back to the main hub of our territory.

What I do know is based off the map it looks like Sirat Wen was added and the OS are creeping in that direction

I sure wish we could cut down our forums we are like a huge warehouse of disjointed threads.
If i had more time to give I would certainly be making every effort to do so!

[member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Vanya Lyekova"]

Sorry its taken me a while to see this, been having a hard time keeping up with everything and real life, but I have been working over things and checking around, just forget to post ooc in here much.

We're still on the table for major since I haven't heard back from Thurion on his decision. However, it is not looking good for us no matter what with the Sith pretty much making it clear they're going to take over the territory.

So there are some alternative options for us we're looking into. Don't worry one way or another we will survive and thrive. I will also look into cleaning up the forums. Things are just a mess with the other FAs leaving, but they're clearing up slowly.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Alva Calvarona"]

*Hugs*
If I wasn't so busy I would totally be back on here to help as a FA again, four more months of this deployment left to go! And we'll see then!

Granted I still have admin powers for whatever reason so let me know if help is needed on tidying up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom