Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign?

So when I made Barrien, I also made his homeworld. The intention of my doing so was to create a potential campaign to run for the board in general. In my mind the potential stories seem fun.

Here's a link to the submission: Oaken Dawn

As you can see, the world is under the control of the Empire. This is not the same Empire that has joined our ranks. This is the Empire of old, holding out in a tight knit community on a world that few know of. They are fanatical in their loyalty to the ideals of the ancient emperor, and have quietly subjugated the ill-prepared populace of the world in order to mine the titanium necessary for them to build their ships. Now this is only a garrison and mining operation on this world, but it's safe to say that this small operation is feeding a larger one.

Barrien has escaped from the world with the help of the Red Eye Armada, a mercenary group that detests the Empire, and found the world purely by accident while following a lead on Imperial activity. These people are not equipped to take on the might of this ancient Empire, so they fight a silent war, assisting the Dawnites that do not like Imperial control (there are not many, as they have been quite easily deceived).

The goal here would be that Barrien brings up his home. The place has special importance to him and he has long sought to free it. The Imperials within our ranks only serve as a reminder of the world to him. The Republic, seeing an opportunity to prepare for One Sith advances into that realm, could strike out in an effort to cut across Sith lines and conquer the Imperial garrison there, without the knowledge that this Empire is not small. Consequently, the one Sith learn of this and seek to stop it, while others seek to gain the resources there, or enter the fray for their own reasons.

War breaks out on and around Oaken Dawn. While the galactic powers bicker and fight among themselves, the Empire bides its time, waiting and preparing.

What happens as a result will just have to be told in the story itself.

Does this strike anyone's fancy? Are people interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom