Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling softly in the wind.

Knowing that deepness one could touch the force wasn't the matter how much they trained or even how powerful one could use the force. No it was the respect and balance one had in the force itself. Today lesson would be just that to feel all around him. Then to get a deeper meaning of the force. It was this that would help him in trouble times like the once coming a head. Down the road he would have the trails to face. Time to begin how to make sure that he would make it through.

Taking another deep breath letting the wind dance in her purple hair, her long sliver rode. Even so she would begin as soon as her student came to stand beside her in the garden. In front of the tree of life, feeling its beating heart that was rooted deeply in the planets core now.

"Padawn Dorn what do you see with just your eyes?"

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Mantic wet his lips gazing upon the tree. He felt unsure about this. Was he supposed to know something about this tree? he cleared his throat to buy him some time and then tried to describe what he saw.

"Master, this tree appears healthy. It is rather tall with a firm crown of branches at the top. the Bark is sturdy and seems undamaged." the padawan began.

Mantic suspected that there was something else about the tree but he could not put his finger on it. He took a deep breath and inhaled, focusing on the tree.

"I would describe it as a living tree, master." he continued as he opened his eyes again.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Smiling at him before speaking again," Yes all things can be felt in the force, this place around us has a balance like no other place on the planet.", as she smiled at him. "Feel the flow of all living around here, truly a place of balance." just what was she trying to teach him before they got on their way going deep in the waste land, to hunt for something that needed to be seek out.

Placing a hand on his should before would truly speak from deep with in herself. "All you know is the temple, there is more out there some good and some not so good.", taking a deep breath. "There will be temptation more then you know, its during those times you need to have that center a force to keep you from being lurked away from the path of light side the right path.

Having the wind pick up as if this place had a special bond to her. "I know this as I have face this myself, but also I came back to the balance knowing what it is to be a jedi, I am not a jedi that rushes into battle or even wants to look at a sith and go after his throat, no I would like to get to know him, to hold that hope that they could come back to a balance path to walk not one of destruction."

In her pink eyes now there was a sense of peace, but something more behind her pink eyes. "I know its not easy but one must have patients know with out a doubt its the right way to choose to handle dark situations. With out peace once can show love to the enemy if that happen we are no better then them giving into our passion."

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Mantic listened intently to his masters teachings and as she did he did try to reach out in the force, finding this pure source she was speaking of. At first there was nothing. A gust, a rustle in the leafs. But slowly he began to sense something else. There was peace here. Not only from his master but surrounding the place itself. The tre somehow connected it all, his master, himself, the gust... tiny strings of silvery threads were sipping into the bark of the tree from everywhere.

Mantic was almost overwhelemd by the sensation. He opened his eyes, still feeling the powerful sensation of balance soothing his mind.

"I... I understand master." he answered turning his face looking at her with clear calm eyes.

That moment a smile creeper a crossed her face. Giving him a small nod with her head, to show the respect of knowledge he had gain. After which time she let herself listen to the birds in the sky and the wind blowing through the leaves, and grass all around their feet. It was during that time, she could smell all that she could see and hear.

"There is more to just senses with the force, there is the other five senses, I want you to tell me when I say balance, as I have showed you my place I go to center myself, even when I'm away from this planet this place. Do you have a place that you may go if needing."

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Mantic felt reassured by his masters encouraging smile. He did not know her very well yet and sometimes he was wondering if he ever would understand such complex thoughts that must keep the mind of a jedi master occupied.

He looked down trying to go over places he had in his memory. He recalled very little from his youg years, before he was taken away from his family. Sometimes he pretended that he remembered the scent of his mother or the embrace of his father, but it was not true. Moving forward in time he recalled when he arrived to the academy. Afraid and alone, he had been cared for an ensured safety from the schools teachers. He remembered at one time when he had been comforted by the cook, a raw and rough loking man. But with a heart of gold. He had invited Mantic to the kitchen to rest whenever he had been sad or tired. At those times when he had to rest his mind. Perhaps that would be fitting.

"Yes, Master, I believe I do have such a place."

"Good then always keep that place safely lock up there.", taking her finger to place on his forehead. After which she then waved him on to another part of the garden. "I know you have more training then most that have study on my care.", even so there was still things that one could learn. What was that old saying your never to old to learn how to learn the same thing differently.

"How do you feel about putting your skills to a test with a hunt in the forest be on this garden.", after all this wasn't something that would ask of him if she didn't think he was ready.

Mantic raised an eyebrow putting his hands together in a clasp.

"I seldom hunt master. What did you have in mind?"

Mantic felt unsure about the session. [member="Maya Whitelight"] enigmatic, but so were most jedi master he thought. Maybe its because they see, or rather, sense things normal men cant comprehend.

He tried to remain his calm but shifted foot revealing his nervous stroke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom