Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling on Dark Jedi, and Maybe Sith or Jedi. An idea takes place?

Alright, so I wanted to create a new weapon for Xander, and to create a story line for him. And with the way that he was trained as an Imperial Knight. (THe ones with red cortosis armor and white lightsaber blades) he is more resilient to the Dark side of the force, hence my wanting to create a old weapon known as a Forcesaber.

Now for the Jedi who are reading this
I want to create a storyline of how Xander has to use his skills against the Dark side of the force. As such, I want to create/find a Forcesaber to help in this story.

For the Sith or DarkJedi.
This is a chance for you to either help Xander in creating this weapon, and/or try to make him fall to the darkside. (which will be very hard for you guys)

in this story line I want people to give ideas IC and OOC about what he should do and future roleplays where it may end up that this will be his main weapon. THe only problem that I have with this, Is the creation thread.

I need to somehow come across a person, or written documentation of how to create this weapon. Should anybody else like to do this story with me, that would be awesome!

and if you have any complaints, concerns, or want to sign up for this, ask me!

[member="Xander Carrick"] Just so we're clear, you know that the Dark Side is required to use a force saber, right?

That being said, I would be willing to help with this. Perhaps find the Fount of Rajavari or something similar from the Je'daii order on Tython?

[member="Saran Drast"] Yes I do. But as the Je'daii created some of their own, They (I believe if memory serves me right) created them out of both sides of the force with different variations.

And I was thinking of those places as well.

Because of its ties to the dark side, any and all Je'daii were at great risk of succumbing with each and every use of the Forcesaber. During the Rakatan invasion of the Tython system, the Je'daii order showed signs of a great divide, those who wished to use it, and those who wished not to. It can be said that the forcesaber was the catalyst of the great divide between the light and dark side of the force.
Quoted from the linked article. The protosaber was able to be both sides, but a Forcesaber is dark side only.

[member="Darth Ferus"] They were slightly different. Lightsabers have activation switches. While force sabers have to activated by the users power of the force. Should the Force imbued Crystal inside accept the force signature of the potential user, it will activate. If not, then it will stay off. And it is a lightsaber created from the force itself. Not just mechanical parts. Those differences can mean a whole lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom