Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all Corporations

The Free Colonies wants YOUR business, that's right we want YOUR business. If you are looking for a business thread to help move your company up to the next tier, then we are interested doing a thread with you. Currently our headquarters are located on a colony in Xal 3. We are looking to arm ourselves, to feed ourselves, and employ our citizens. We will offer major tax breaks to companies that set up shops within our boarders, either now or in the near future to this end. In addition, we will offer you major licence in mining our resources, buying your goods, offering our civilians up as your minimum wage peoples, and in the various parts that go with this. If you are interest in forming a contract with a faction/player run organization, please PM me or [member="Lady Kay"]. Thank you very much, and please enjoy your complimentary cookie!

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]
@Anyone who owns a business

[member="Matsu Ike"]

We will be planning on having a Jedi sub order of sorts, one of the alts of [member="Maya Whitelight"] is over this. I think that your supplies and skills could be of great use to us with this :)

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

We will be planning on going major in the semi-near future. :)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="James Justice"] an interesting idea, feel free in the expo threead to look over some of the things and get some ideas. there is always new stuff coming out

[member="James Justice"]

I am on an indefinite LOA, but I will be in touch when I get back. #Tier6Dreams

[member="Ultimatum"]

Whilst I am here, I am reminded that I owe you a project! Rest assured, when I return, I shall complete it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom