Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order

The standing Order of the Sith, consolidated following the Sith Schism of 864ABY. Led by the Warlord Council, it strives to bring Sith dominance to the Galaxy once more.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Call for Stealth

CricketBarTSEgrey.png

Esteemed Sith and Citizens of our shadow empire.

As the apparent new leader for the sith's intelligence agency, I am looking for Sith and supporters who are interested in writing infiltration, espionage, and the odd assassination. I am in touch with the Silver Shadows for some thread ideas, and will be reaching out to other factions for stories as well.

But before I start promising threads, I need an idea of who would be interested in participating.

Please comment below if you are interested in this sort of thread.

If you have ideas for threads, you may comment those below as well.

Darkest regards.

Grand Minister of the Frumentarii,
Darth Ophidia

Dvasia

D
I would be completely down for some infiltration, espionage and assassination type writing against the Silver Shadows with this character. He, however, is overly independent and will need some serious convincing to join The Sith Order. I don't know if you'd be down, but I actually had an idea I thought would be really cool. I was thinking Darth Ophidia herself could attempt to recruit him and make him her personal apprentice. Trained to be a Sith Assassin by the master assassin herself.

Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom