Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caine: the Seeker

m8KySAE.jpg
"What do I seek? Hell, even I don't know. Redemption? Vengeance? Peace? Your guess is as good as mine. The only two things I know for certain is that I won't stop looking until I die, and I'll kill anyone who gets in my way"
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 173 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: White
Force Sensitive: No
Iron Will: He refuses to give up. He refuses to go down without a fight. The all consuming desire to seek what he has lost burns Caine to his core, and he will let nothing get in his way
Adaptable: Having to live on his own in desolate environments has made Caine a hardened outdoorsman and extremely versatile. His everchanging lifestyle means he can adapt to anything life can throw at him
High Pain Tolerance: Caine doesn't know what happened before he woke up with a muzzle on his face and a chain around his neck, but his experiences as a slave have made even the most tortuous pains much more bearable
Fearless: Nothing is more terrifying than the unknown, and Caine's life is full of it. The most horrific scenes pale in comparison to the prison that is his mind. The worst thing he'll ever have to face is what lies inside his head.
Weaknesses:
Amnesiac: His memory is completely blank, as if it were wiped, all the way up until his enslavement. Any connections he had in the past are gone. Any friends he knew would be just faces in the crowd. Any spouse or child would just be a stranger.
Untrusting: Caine trusts people just about as far as he can throw them, and it takes more than a handshake and a pat on the back for him to trust you. His less than friendly disposition gets him into trouble more often than not.
Insane: Caine is certifiably insane, and that doesn't help his situation in the slightest. A little sanity goes a long way when it comes to making friends in the galaxy.
Insomnia: There is an insatiable restlessness about Caine, and for reasons he won't disclose, he'll do anything he can to avoid falling asleep.

"When I sleep, I only have one dream. I can't see anything, like there's something clouding my memory. The only things I can remember from the dream is the sound of people screaming and the unmistakable odor of burning flesh."
There isn't much to tell about Caine's life, because he only remembers the last year or so of it. He has flashbacks to before he was enslaved, but its like he's viewing them through fog. No words can be deciphered, no faces can be recognized, nothing is certain about them. All he does remember is being traded as a slave between various markets. Nobody wanted him, and for good reason. He may have been strong and able-bodied, but there was something about him, some spark in his eyes, that turned potential owners away. It was probably for the better. After a few months, Caine snapped. One Tatooine, when one of the slavers came over to inspect him, Caine snapped his neck like a twig and broke lose, disappearing into the desert for well over a month. Somehow, he managed to trek from Mos Espa to Mos Eisley, and under the scorching heat of the twin suns, he slowly went insane. By the time he reached the space port, all he knew was that he had one purpose: to seek what he had lost. He didn't know what he had lost or what he was seeking, only that his sole purpose was to find it. His isolation in the desert remained with him, and he spoke only in grunts and brief gestures, refusing to remove the slave muzzle. He stole a derelict freighter from one of the docking bays and left without a trace, heading into the heart of the galaxy. He took odd jobs as a mercenary and a bounty hunter, but he never stopped searching.

Ship:
y9QmYB2.png

Bounties:
None

Kills:
None

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom