Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cafe Ambush de la Mocha

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Oh, he understood she was trying to elude the guy. He just didn't know why.

"Wait, hold on!" he said, as she passed him again. "I've got a bike out front I'm renting. Lemme start it up."

He passed her outside and activated the bike. Doing a quick donut to get to her, he yelled over the roar of the engine, "Get on!"

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

“That person could be a pirate, or Black Sun, I cannot take my shuttle now, is there a private airfield or military airstrip near here?” Meret straddle the hot swoop bike and held onto Jak with legs and hands. It was a few minutes before she felt safe enough to tap on his shoulder. “Stop, I need to figure out a way to get off planet.” Meret looked up to see several small ships descend down pass the horizon. They stop on the down slope of a hill. She pointed to the ships going, going, going down and out of sight. “There must be a landing strip over there, let’s go.” She pointed in the direction of the descending ships. They took off and were soon going down hill.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"Roger." Kicking the bike into high gear, he gunned down the hill, and, after a few more dips and raises, they were at the strip. Drifting to a stop, he jumped off the bike and whipped out his heretofore hidden pistol, waiting for an enemy response. When none came, he reholstered the pistol, helping the woman off her seat.

It had taken only three seconds.

"I don't have a ship myself, sorry," he explained, keeping an eye out. "Um.... what are we looking for? Because I'd rather not steal a ship."

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom