Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caden Evesa

Hello!

So I've been back a while now, and as much as I said I wouldn't the majority of this return has been spent writing Caden.

Which begs the question, how does Chaos in general feel about him? Not only that, but my writing as a whole. I feel like there's a few cool ideas in the works for Caden so I'll be interested to see what people think!

Thank you in advance!

I like Caden a lot. It's nice to see characters that are headstrong and reactionary that also don't go unpunished. He get's the job done, but he gets scraped up in the process, which is something I like that you committed to. Uh, I don't know if I can think of any specifics for potential character routes, but I think an arc where he works towards being less reckless could be fun. Maybe by needing to be a roll model perhaps? I wonder what might cause that >:^). But yeah. Caden good. Do more.

916883779757436989.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom