Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bustin' Out

I'm about to plan my great escape from cell 376016. Racket refers to it as "His very own personal beach front"

Anyone want to be apart of the escape plan or join me in prison and break out with me?

Rozala

R
*Contemplates being in a prison to help in a break out. Snirks and nods at the fact she could be there for killing someone on the inside.*

@[member="Racket"]

ships arrived in an unremarkable system after a series of seemingly random jumps. Unremarkable, except for it not existing on any star map and for the presence of an Imperial Prison floating through the void.
@[member="Jar Dar"], @[member="Jared Ovmar"]@Rozala, @[member="Kallion"], @[member="Krest"],

@Jar Dar, @Jared Ovmar @Rozala, @Kallion, @Krest,

'Guys coming into the facility'. Love the enthusiasm but this is a Fringe Max Security Prison. Due to how easy it was made to get in I have to tag their members to give them the chance to stop us. So just remember that every wrong turn we make is going to be met with extreme opposition.

@Cody Wedge, @[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Alen Na'Varro"]..... Lords of the Fringe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom