Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business With The Hutt Cartel!

2zqSP8u.png

Information On The Hutt Cartel

The Hutt Cartel is an organisation circling around the infamous Kessel sector, spice lords, slavers and fuel barons, the Hutts of the Kessel run are the Midus of the galaxy, what every they touch turns to gold or at least credits. The cartel however, leans heavily on all types of races and professions to function. Trade agreements of the most lucrative kind, sponsorship and favours.
-Where you come in-

The Hutts are looking for trade agreements, whether that be from the major factions to large companies or investors in a fledgling adventure. We're your slug, look favourably when you think Hutt, don't think slime think credits.

-What's for offer-

Spice, need something to perk you up or maybe get your army greased up on the spacers dream, make that killin' all the more easy, spice contracts can be yours.

Slaves, need more hands, well with one easy payment you'll never have to pay your workforce again, contracts for slaves.

Fuel, where would we be without it, need that pick up for your starship or fleet, need that little extra boost to your wagon, contracts for fuel.

Loan, need credits to get that business venture up and running, well look no further an open hand awaits you with the Hutt Cartel, future fees may be incurred but think of the present we won't turn away anyone, contract for loans.

Unknown, maybe you got something else in mind maybe your the man with the plan, and we're cool with that we like someone with a bit of control, so throw it our way.

-Application-
You may follow the application, but if you do not feel it meets your requirements don't hesitate to alter or not use it, or simply ask a question.

Name of Company/Faction:
Type:
Role-play Transmission(message, it can be sent privately if preferred):

[MESSAGE INCOMING]
[DETECTED FILE TYPE]
[OPENING SOUND FILE]

"Oh hey, looks like I'm in need of 10,000 credits and I just so happened to think of my most favourite least-favourite people to take a loan from. If I can't pay this.. Well, I offer some services on the slightly bloody side of things. You get what I mean, messy business just the kind of things Hutts love..."

[ACCOUNT DETAILS TRANSFERRING]

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

//You Have Mail//
//Decoding..//
//10%//
//50%.//
//100%..//
//message..//

//Hutt Cartel.//
//Dear [member="Jynx"], we accept the terms of the loan at a ten percent return fee, increasing by five percent each standard galactic month. Look forward to collecting this one one, hope you don't pay. We got some bloody jobs waiting//
[Transferred..]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom