Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business Deal A'den and Stardust

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder

AMBIANCE
[media]https://youtu.be/oGhzrhtriAY[/media]
media

156z30m.jpg

A small little Cantina sat off the main path of Carson City, a place where everyone knew everyone. The lighting was dim, the places layout was a miniature Most Eisley Cantina. All various kinds of species filled the place getting drunk, socializing, some could even be discussing business. The air was dirty, like a very faint Smokey appeal as well as the smell of various foods cooking, various scents of the species. One particular person in the cantina sat in a corner, red and black Beskar'gam with a skull style T visor. A brown shoulder cape drooped over his right shoulder to the floor. His beskar plated gloves fiddling with a glass that had a amber colored liquid in it. A'den Kyr'am was his name, Alor of Prudii Kyr'am, a former Mand'alor, war hero from before the Mandalorian Empire was even a thing. A'den remembered a female from his time in the Empire, a deep emerald green Twi'lek named [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]. A'den was interested in talking to her again, he had a job for her as well, would pay millions. But her name alone would cause issues, so a way around that would have to be figured out, good thing A'den had a plan already in the works elsewhere. A'den smiled about what he was planning, his smile hidden by his Buy'ce and the mirrored T visor.

A'den used his scanners as usual watching all the sentient life in the cantina, everyone in here knew who he was, they avoided him for multiple reasons, they knew he wasn't a social person all too much, as well they knew he was very deadly. A'den loved this place, no trouble was ever caused here, it was relaxing, most of A'den's business was conducted here, now the question was, would Stardust agree to the business terms he had ready for her, only time would tell.

@A'den Kyr'am

The past kept calling, a thing that would visit her when she least expected, however sometimes it was good and welcome this one however stardust was unsure of...only time would tell whether revisiting the past thing time was good or not

It took her a few days to decided on this, but after a third day she decided to give it a shot, within a half day she arrived within Carson city and looked over the message again for where to meet. Nodding her head to herself she started for the little bar called rivet cantina, entering wearing her armor as she glanced around the room she spotted a'den wihin a second that blood red armor his signature armor at that

Making her way to him she removed her buyce and sat it on the table standing

didnt think I'd see that armor ever again a'den...good to see you again

Prazutis

AMBIANCE
media

156z30m.jpg

A'den looks up at [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]. Finally happy she arrived, A'den waves his hand to the seat across from him. A'den then spoke to her. A'den Kyr'am's Voice Likewise, pitiful thing your supposed Mand'alor did, anyways, your lucky your even here, your Mandalorian Empire, it's illegal for them to be here, normally you'd be arrested, but my Aliit owns the planet, so I allowed passage for you alone. Anyways I have business to discuss with you, care for a drink? A'den admired the emerald green Twi'lek before him, he at one point in his life had a weakness for the feminine side of the species, but not anymore, at least he didn't think so, he was older now, war hardened, a leader, a business man, a war hero and scarred from tradegy. But the future looked bright, but now it was time to discuss business.

@A'den Kyr'am

Stardust got settled into her spot as she cupped her hands together leaning in a bit to listen as she nodded slowly and looked away

your kindness is well taken a'den, my gratitude for allowing me onto the planet. However I will not lie I was...a but careful to come here...but however none of that a good ale and let's get down to business yeah?

The two were one in a same in many ways, both had experienced war, been scarred by it, both new the politics involved for such stuff, and knew what it took. She sat back in her seat to relax a bit as she popped her neck

Prazutis

AMBIANCE
media

156z30m.jpg

A'den watches [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] sit down. A'den then waves over the bartender. A'den orders Stardust her drink once the bartender leaves to go get the drink, A'den turns his attention to Stardust. Alright, so how's life been? Good I hope. A'den watches the bartender come back and give Stardust her drink. A'den indeed had business to discuss with Stardust but had to be careful as she was an Australus after all, and that clan had a major point in proving to A'den that the Empire were fake Mandalorians, if not fake, then Dar'manda. A'den was not sure if he could trust Stardust with what he had. A'den regained focus.

@A'den Kyr'am

She picked her drink up and stirred it with the force a bit, she glanced up to him taking q DUP of the drunk and then sighed as she sat back pondering her words

been....hard...with commenor being attacked I've had to get my family off planet and keep them hidden, I dont know where my allegiances lie in the mandalorians....with them so trapped by the Sith I fear the best thing to do is to leave them and try to focus on my goal

She said as she sighed rubbing her chin looking a bit troubled

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom