Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burn away all my impurities

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
The fact that Marek didn’t even know the name of the company that was hiring him for this little fools errand didn’t mean anything. The fact that the money was right? That was what it was. Sure, he wasn’t exactly the most militant person, but he definitely worked well with weapons. Anything really, anything he could pull a trigger with, or cleave flesh from both with really made an impact on him and he typically would learn how to use it quickly.

Was that the Force? Or was it his family legacy? The Starchaser line did have a long time story going between a non-traditional Force tradition and almost a melding with inanimate objects. Wasn’t his brother running around with that vigilante group, and he was the one who was a quatermaster, able to locate vehicles the group needed.

And now Marek’s nephew was writing the Starchaser legacy into the Fel Imperium. Well, good for them. Sure.

He wasn’t quite so noble, working for a cause. Sure, he was working with the Templar, but the level of where they helped him and where he was doing it for the group, that was still not established. But, he was here, in black armor, with his rifle and a vibrosword strapped to his back, and a blaster pistol on his hip, strapped in his seat in an outdated Imperial shuttle speeding down to a protected moon in the Outer Rim. Yeah, right, he read the files.

This world had automated protection and was utilized by some pharmaceutical company to play their little games. All he knew was there was some outbreak and there was an infection. It was spreading, and not unlike the Rakghoul plague. Really, how hard could this be? Land on the planet, get to the mainframe, and get out, right? At least it was good to hear, right? There was some security. That was going to complicate things, if there was anyone alive, they were going to all be running from the planetary defenses. But if they could get those to work for them... well, that'd keep the problem areas at bay, now wouldn't it? Objective one was to locate the appropriate building, and that was day, as long as the shuttle touched down without a problem.

That was when he felt it, the laser blast. But not just any laser blast, that was some heavy AA shot. The pilot came on the overcom. “I’d recommend that you all brace yourselves.” Right, sound less worried, please. Another blast and the ship shook more and the lights flickered. Grabbing the overhead handles. Marek was looking at his companions from behind the black helmet.

An automated voice came over as the shuttle kept lurching. “Emergency Landing sequence initiated…. “ And the count down began. Making sure his harness was tight, and his gear was within reach, he closed his eyes as the countdown came to zero, and the world started to shake.

@[member="Dris Negan"]@[member="The Burned Man"]@[member="Romeo Sin"]@[member="Darren Shaw"]@[member="Circe Savan"]@[member="Jar Dar"]

Onyx was here for one reason; credits. With the Empire taking hits from all their enemies, Onyx needed credits to fall back on in case everything fell apart. It made him sad thinking so negatively, but then again it was how he almost always thought. So there he was on the ship, going to help some unknown company investigate a plague. Onyx wasn't around during the so called, "Dark Harvest". However he sat back and watched it, knowing its dangers.

Though something told him this was different. Really it seemed that the worst of that old plague was gone, or was at least contained on Dagobah. He didn't really know the final outcome of that battle... What he did know was that Circe was here, someone he trusted. So he knew he was in the right place. The others, however, he had never encountered before. It made him uneasy a little, working with people he didn't know. But seeing Circe comforted him. Also there was his long time best friend, and occasional enemy, Darren Shaw. Though the two had their differences in the past, the two cooked up their own schemes together since Onyx returned and there friendship was slowly being rebuilt.

And how bad could it be? Every large scale plague encountered always died off eventually- The Dark Harvest and Gulag Plague were two huge examples of just that. It wouldn't last.

It was his first time in any real action since he had returned from the Unknown Regions. Sure he had a bar fight and encountered Isis Fontana a few times, but this was his first mission back. And before he could say anything to Circe, the ship rocked from fire. Going into a emergency landing before the mission even started was never a good sign. Onyx sighed. "So much for pleasantries," he said under his breath. He didn't sit or strap himself in, he just stood and hung onto one of the overhead bars.

@[member="Dris Negan"] @[member="Romeo Sin"] @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Jar Dar"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"]

Romeo Sin

R
Strapped in, he was tired of being thrown around like a rag doll that some bratty girl abused. He had followed the @[member="The Burned Man"] here for reasons he couldn't quite figure out. "Explain again, why are we going here?" He hated not knowing full details. It got people killed when details were left out. The ship felt too cold to Sin, he hated being in small spaces, and with the cold mixed in it didn't helpany. He relaxed his body, and mind, calming himself through meditation. Just what they needed to do, crash, and piss him off, though he was learning control, it wasn't in top shape to be letting loose in the other senses. Disciple was needed in relaxing, a goal set so he could focus.

In a world of chaos, he had allowed it to become him, chaotic, and unbalanced. He had been changing his tactics, and perception on things with more order, and rational goals. Onyx was just standing there as if this was a cruise in a yacht. He was a respectable man, and it encouraged Sin to idolize him in himself. Whatever he had learned in his years, it had made him near god like in Sin's eyes. That vahla nature to worship was coming out again. 'Silence, and be still." He commanded his thoughts.

The driver, or pilot, whatever you wish to can it, seemed to know what he was doing. At least he pretended to know. "I hate flying." He grumbled.

Now Jar wasn't here so that way he could get a lot of credits. No, Jar wasn't that type of bounty hunter. He was doing it cause, hey who doesn't like killing zombies, and he was here because ha wanted to do a good deed on trying to maintain some order in this universe. But Jar never gave some interest to the Dark Harvest because he wouldn't gain a lot of money on just killing walkers.

He didn't know anyone on the shuttle but they were his teammates and he trusted all of them, even the Sith whom he had hatred in them for the treachery they caused to him. But he had to put away that for now cause the moment when he sets foot on land its either die trying or be successful because you weren't being an idiot on not trusting some of the people you are with right now.

Besides what could go wrong for Jar. He has his jetpack, his dual WESTAR-34 blaster pistols in his holsters, his knife, and his E-11B blaster rifle.

That's when the shuttle shooked from some heavy fire from the ground. "What a nice way to start out this beautiful day," he says and with that he hung on one of the overhead bars with a firm grip.

This was ridiculous. Both Onyx and I had come for the credits. and the possible chance to make allies with others. With our wanting of the destructruction of the Empire, you never had to many friends and resources. I was dressed in my armor next to the man that I had known since I was and apprentice. Now with the task at hand, an infection broke out, causing many to become violent and seemed to fear nothing. Putting my helmet on, the Icy blue HUD flared to life inside the helmet. And my "eyes" on the helm lit up an eerie blue. I then put up my hood and grabbed my lightsaber. The white hilt felt comfortable in my right hand.

Over my com link, we were told to brace for impact. While everyone else was grabbing onto the railing above their heads. I simply stayed still. I didn't move, I only looked forwards. With the comments of a few people I added my own. "Another infection to deal with." aLast time I had to deal with something like this, it was the Dark Harvest, as they called it. The Temple that we had been on was flooded with creatures of all different shapes and looks. Each one was more deadly than the last. Now, I only hoped that this was somehow a different infection.

@[member="The Burned Man"], @[member="Jar Dar"], @[member="Romeo Sin"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"]

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Shaking his head to clear the ringing from his ears and his feeling of regret for joining this cracked up mission, Marek got to his feet. Making sure to check all his weapons, well, the rifle, vibrosword and pistol, he nodded before making it to the airlock on the shuttle. Well, he’d had worse landings before, but this one still didn’t make him feel any better. Putting his weight behind it, he managed to lodge the door open enough for the interior to be bathed in light. Grabbing his pistol, just to have it at the ready, the Templar looked around.

“Well, that was fun. Anyone starting to have second thoughts?” The bulletin did say that there was going to be a world trying to kill them all. He just didn’t realize it was also an entire automated system. Checking the datapad he had in his backpack he nodded. “Seem’s we’re a few klicks from our destination still.” That meant getting supplies. Reaching back for his pack, he picked it up. Always was a lesson from his family, was ensure he had everything he needed, ammo, non-perishables and bacta, in a bag.

Hopping out of the shuttle, he looked around. Whatever was on this planet surely heard them coming down. Making his way to the front of the shuttle, he let out a short whistle. Well, they were going to be finding another ride off this planet.

@Solrune @Jar Dar @[member="Romeo Sin"] @[member="The Burned Man"] @[member="Dris Negan"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Onyx slowly stepped out of the shuttle and looked around for a moment. Turning to Darren and Circe, he spoke out for all to hear. "Before we move out we need to set up a perimeter and get our barrings."

He turned and moved out a few feet, examining the area around them. If they weren't careful, it would be short trip for them all.

@[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Solrune"] @[member="Romeo Sin"] @[member="Dris Negan"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well there goes our ride to get out of this damn forsaken planet," Jar said and took a quick glance of the destroyed shuttle that he was on. It was a good thing they didn't crash close to a horde of zombies because he could imagine the situation they would be right now. "I wish if I had a shotgun right now," he said as he was making sure that he didn't loose his blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and his jetpack from the "nice" landing.

He then moved out a couple feet from the group to ensure that there was a safe perimeter around us. He then got the chills all over his body, not because he was scared, no, it was because he was going to see for the first time in his life a damn ugly creature that will probably give him nightmares forever.

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="The Burned Man"] @[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Dris Negan"] @[member="Solrune"] @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom