Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building our Clan a Home

Alright so Doldur has kind of come to a halt, which is my fault I won't lie about that, so I will be wrapping it up soon. I mention this so that I can mention our next faction thread, building a home for our clan. This will be a project on Doldur where we build our clan headquarters and I would like everyone to participate in it if they would like to. I also would like to get your opinions on what you would like from our clan home. This is the perfect chance to give your input. So please mention it all here so we finish up Doldur and get the thread started up.

To give some information on what has happened by the start of the threat:
- Gran Moff Liarn has fled Doldur to an unknown location
- Doldur has chosen to come under direct control of the clan
- Doldur is in the middle of rebuilding after the civil war
- We have a ton of ships with no real shipyards for them yet

I will be sure to update this will relevant information as it is obtained.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Lash"] [member="Onna Sunrider"] [member="Safiriel Bane"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Telmyna Ashedynn"] [member="Titan Kryze"]

[member="Gray Raxis"]

We need more than just "I pick up a brick and put it on those bricks" and more than pew pew stabby stab. We got a great opportunity to do some great story telling here, so I recommend we do so.

--Post war clean up/repair: Helping aid. But that is honestly overdone and way lame-o.
--Creating infrastructure: weeding out the tares from the wheats, finding who we can trust among NPCs and getting rid of the back stabbers who will ultimately do us in. Finding local construction companies and tasking them with rebuilding, etc etc etc
--Weeding out the rats: A power vacuum creates struggle; think a spy-movie sorta thing where we hunt down the Moff's former intelligence agency and remove a potential threat.

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

A very solid point or points really. It is definitely worth keeping in mind for the thread. My issue though is I do not want to get too ambitious with the thread or have too much going on. It will just lead to us not getting our objective finished at all, and I was hoping we could try to sub using this thread.

Now with that said, I would not mind doing it all in one thread or splitting it up into two threads. I will go off of everyone's opinions and do what people seem more interested in. There is an advantage to doing it all in just one thread after all despite the disadvantages I mentioned.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Oh we could totally divide and conquer. :) We pair up, two to an objective we would only need 6 writers minimum-or we could solo an objective or two. I don't mind either way, soloing or co-writing. And in the end things can become very clear. The first two, clean up and making infastructure kinda go hand in hand IMO. We could hire out an NPC contractor over the city wide repairs and have his crew do so as we go through the infastucture creation process.

But I am totally thinking out loud, feel free to keep or trash anything in this thread :)

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Well the whole idea is to figure out what everyone wants honestly, so no idea is a bad one even if we as a group don't use it in this thread. I was thinking our home would be built fresh and new outside of the capital city. Leave the palace to the people of Doldur to use for the government officials since it is their planet. Plus it would symbolize how we are a fresh start for the people of Doldur. But that is just me and I am willing to just build up in the city if people want that instead.

Alana Sunrider

A
Construction threads are kind of boring, and usually not suited to my characters. So some of these alternative options are looking really good.

[member="Onna Sunrider"]

That is why this thread is up before the actual IC thread so we can figure out what works for everyone! There is plenty to do in getting things going after all, so feel free to provide input.

Alana Sunrider

A
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Excellent plan. Sort of working on somethings, but my ideas are fried right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom