Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building our Clan a Home

Alright so Doldur has kind of come to a halt, which is my fault I won't lie about that, so I will be wrapping it up soon. I mention this so that I can mention our next faction thread, building a home for our clan. This will be a project on Doldur where we build our clan headquarters and I would like everyone to participate in it if they would like to. I also would like to get your opinions on what you would like from our clan home. This is the perfect chance to give your input. So please mention it all here so we finish up Doldur and get the thread started up.

To give some information on what has happened by the start of the threat:
- Gran Moff Liarn has fled Doldur to an unknown location
- Doldur has chosen to come under direct control of the clan
- Doldur is in the middle of rebuilding after the civil war
- We have a ton of ships with no real shipyards for them yet

I will be sure to update this will relevant information as it is obtained.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Lash"] [member="Onna Sunrider"] [member="Safiriel Bane"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Telmyna Ashedynn"] [member="Titan Kryze"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom