Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build your own explosive kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: No image yet.
Intent: To provide a way for those who are less trusting to build their own explosive devices.
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Suvian Sciences
Model: Build your own explosive kit.
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: Yes, as it is good to build explosives.
Production: Minor Production
Material: Inner workings of the explosives listed below, the explosive components.
Description: When the Build your own blaster kit was made, it made sense that another kit was to follow. The kit that followed originally was a kit to build your own vibro blade, but that was deemed too costly. So what Suvian did instead was create the build your own explosive kit. This consists of a variety of wiring, explosive substances, and components to assemble a wide range of bombs/explosives. There are hundreds of possibilities with this kit.

Like it's brother, it has a tracking chip inside it and a disabler that will short it out should someone try to blow up New Fort Suvian, or any Suvian Sciences building. This has a biometric lock that will be synced to DNA of the user when the kit is first purchased. NO ONE else can open the kit, or it will self destruct. This comes with the materials to make an Improvised Explosive Device, a Baradium fueled explosive device, and a couple of normal Thermal Detonators. It should be noted Suvian Sciences will not be held liable for the lack of a casing for any explosive made with the kit. It should be noted that Suvian Sciences will not be held liable for the lack of intelligence in use of the Build your own kit.

Another problem is that explosives made using this are crude, and might malfunction. This kit is made for those who are in a hurry to assemble explosive devices. They must prove possession of enough metal to create a casing for the explosive device before one will be sold to them. They are made to sign a waiver that says they will not hold Suvian liable if anything happens to them due to misuse of the kit. This can only create hand held explosive devices, not mines or anything bigger than a thrown explosive.

Links:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Improvised_explosive_device
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Baradium
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Thermal_detonator

[member="Jeff Solaris"] I dislike the vagueness of the submission. I ask that you do a little research and add in some specific materials because this is mass produced I don't want someone to use it as an excuse to create something overly complex. So please include some specific materials and limitations to the bomb kit. Tag me once you've completed this. You can use examples from wookiepedia etc.

Sorry for double posting, but also Mass produced? Isn't your company only a Tier 2 a lot of this materials would be a bit expensive especially how you would have to contain some of the more "unstable" chemicals/materials. Without the jump in Tier I do not see it possible for your company to be able to mass produce these bomb kits. I suggest a limited or a minor production till your company moves tiers. [member="Jeff Solaris"]

[member="Warren Century"] how are all these materials cheaper than a viroblade....and how is this even being legally sold? How did you get your hands on all of these chemicals? Also you can't just say people can't use them on you. You're providing terrorist with a simple and apparently "legal" way of making bombs.

[member="Warren Century"] After looking over the company submission along with other things tied to the company. I'm denying this on the basis that you're company wouldn't have the funds to continually create a DIY Bomb Kit. The chemicals and the materials are rather expensive and unstable, I request that you move up to Tier 4 before bringing this to Second Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom