Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build your own blaster kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: No image yet.

Intent: To provide a way to create customizable blasters.
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Suvian Sciences
Model: Build your own blaster kit.
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: Yes, as it is made to make blasters.
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Blaster Components/Disruptor Components. This is merely the components, inner workings, and everything except the shell.
Description:

Upon the realization that some people prefer to build their own equipment Suvian Sciences under the direction of Warren Century was inspired to create a build your own blaster kit. This comes in a few models, such as heavy blaster pistol kit, blaster pistol kit, Disruptor Kit, Blaster Rifle Kit, and even Repeating Blaster Cannon kit. The parts, and what not vary between the kits. This does come with a biometric lock that can prevent unauthorized use.

This contains a variety of trigger mechanisms, power cells, and focusing lenses as well as the other components needed to make blasters. Suvian Sciences will not be held responsible for any damage done to an individual due to misuse of this product. They will also not be held responsible for any criminal activity done with the product once it has been taken out of the box, and assembled into the blasters.

Each unit costs 60,000 credits. You will have to provide your own metal shell. An instruction manual is included.

I suppose you may as well go by what you were requested to do in your other submission as well, including details on the parts of blaster components available, sizes, weights, etc. Also lowered to minor production (I totally didn't catch that one before, or I would have mentioned it as well.)
[member="Warren Century"]

[member="Warren Century"]
I believe you forgot to change the production to minor. Once that is done, I see no issue approving this.

[member="Warren Century"] I'm denying this on the basis of concept. There is no reason to have a DIY kit for blasters when you can just purchase a whole gun for around the same price. Probably even a more powerful one than those that you're proposing. Also with the flood of your DIY kits, I recommend before putting this up for Second chance that you increase your Tier to lvl 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom