Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BT for hire....

Lily Kirsche Kuhn said:
Well that is certainly different.

Welcome to Chaos, if you need any help or anything feel free to ask.
Ok how do you beat a person 19 feet tall 4 feet wide and obviously tougher then you in 100 different ways that holds a flamethrower?

William said:
Ok how do you beat a person 19 feet tall 4 feet wide and obviously tougher then you in 100 different ways that holds a flamethrower?
Nuclear missile, regular missiles, crashing a ship into them, carefully removing their limbs with a lightsaber, shooting them with blasters, shooting their gas tank with blasters, shooting them with lightsabers, throwing them into lava, throwing them into boiling metal, weighing them to the bottom of the ocean, throwing them into space, squishing them between a door, kicking them to death, punching them to death, headbutting them to death, thrusting them to death, goosh goosh, goblin darts, poisoned food, poisoned drink, poisoned ammo, exploding ammo, incendiary ammo, puncture their gas tank with rocks, puncture it with a lightsaber, force crush their throat, force push them into objects that puncture the gas tank, force throw them into an abyss, force meditate until they're bored to death, lock them inside an unbreakable cell, force them to watch Boku no Pico, squeeze your fingers into their eyes and brain, squeeze "something else" into their eyes and brain, reach into their brain through their left ear, reach into their brain through their right ear, lock them down in a sitting position until they get a blood clot, keep them in a lying down position until they get a blood clot, throw frying pans at their weak spots, shoot their ankle with a boltcaster, cut their femoral artery, use their size against them and trip the giant onto their own gas can to crush it, force them to drink too much water, force them to consume mercury, stuff their mouth with tissues, throw a plasma grenade at their head, throw a shrapnel grenade at their head, throw a flak grenade at their head, plant C4 on their gas tank, plant an explosive tag on their gas tank, overdose them on antidepressants.

That's 50, someone else can think of the next 50.

[member=SoapNinja] Well I'll murderously kill people for free... Without anyone even asking me. The catch is that I only kill people with a reason. Oh, and for all the people who might want to know, I am trained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom