Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brynyar's Black market (No official name since its really only known by the scum and villainy)

Brynyar Ordo

B
Headquarters: Tatooine(HQ , and safe house for goods) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tatooine

Locations: Hutta (Were everything from artifacts, to smuggled weapons and armor, materials, items ive crafted, and artifacts are sold) http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Hutta

Operations: 1. selling of Illegal materials , weaponry, armor , and artifacts.
2. Selling of crafted items made by Bynyar Ordo
3. Temporary concealment of any items or persons(wanted men/women) for a fee

Rationale: Criminal activity from multiple artifact hunts , and mercenary contracts from crime lords have allowed for Brynyar to create such a business. Any illegal items taken on his journey or items in general are now sold in his shop on Hutta or are kept for safe keeping . He also profits with smugglers who also wish to sell their materials for a 50% 50% split in payment. Among other things he crafts his own weapons and armor for a price , custom orders only . Lastly the giant brute for a fee, hides wanted fugitives for a rate / time ratio .

Tier: 2

Description: Working under the midst of the criminal underworld , Brynar had invested his money in making more money , constructing an off grid compound made for storing numerous materials, items, and for the ability of shelter , for wanted individuals. These individuals will pay a 5000 credit fee everyday this service is utilized , on approximate only 500 individuals may use this service at once due to size constraints of the compound. This compound is 100 miles away from civilization allowing for total secrecy. Only the most resourceful criminals know how to find this compound, and use this service. In hidden items that are illegally smuggled , or illegal in general are sold nearby the main spaceport of Hutta , this merchant stall also contains materials that can be ordered , and crafted items of Brynyar Ordo , due to the activity of the mandalorian, there always seems to be enough influx of limited items and material for sale.

Subsidiaries: N/A

Parent Corporation: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Brynyar Ordo"]

Brynyar Ordo said:
Headquarters: Tatooine(HQ , and safe house for goods) Locations: Hutta (Were everything from artifacts, to smuggled weapons and armor, materials, items ive crafted, and artifacts are sold)
please hyper link these locations wiki pages

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Brynyar Ordo"]

Brynyar Ordo said:
Operations: 1. selling of Illegal materials , weaponry, armor , and artifacts.

Hey there! Happy Easter!

Just a quick question, are you only selling products or are you making these items?

if you are selling then you can just consolidate the operation to say the "Sale of Illegal goods" as a trade service.

Otherwise, if you are actually making the weapons, that's a bit too many operations for a tier 2.

Brynyar Ordo

B
[member="Cira"]
[member="Reshmar"]
I am an apprentice smith in a few materials prominently beskar, I sell these made/ forged weapons at my shop. But yes , mostly I sell black marketed goods. Which is why I added this in their. Hence the detail of the three options put in place. Does this clear up the issue, by no means do we mass produce anything, I simply only make custom orders of armor , with basic materials, or for my mandode brethren beskar. These crafted things are sold at the shop described their, is this too much? Because I am willing to compromise, this is my first submission , and my first real attempt to make a company owned by one of my characters meaningful , one that makes sense for this character to own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom