Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brothers in arms (Balgruf)

Impetus walked into the mead hall of the village he was currently in. It felt good to be home, with his Valkyri kin. As he walked in, he looked for a place to sit. He sat at an empty table, getting a bowl of soup and setting his lightsaber on the table. He was in an unusually good mood, as he was home and eating some delicious soup. He had the feeling that someone he knew was nearbye, but he didn't know who.

[member="Balgruf Lothbrok"]

[member="Darth Impetus"]

Balgruf too was home, when he noticed one of his kin seemed different but what was it? Was it because he may be a sith? Or did this Valkyri know the newcomer. This was the chieftains hold, this one village he had commanded, along with all it's subjects. Because of his fame as a warrior, and raider being the first to successfully attack a foreign planet. The Clan Lothbrok was prospering, riches where coming in because of their legendary deeds, and therefore the ale tasted better. With his new suspicious guest he asked " Hello stranger, what can my hold do for you?" . Eyes had now focused on the sith valkyri, at least the entire bar had because there legendary leader took interest. This would give pressure for an answer, which is what the interested warrior wanted, Balgruf was not exaggerated ether it seemed. Impetus could see this, Balgruf had the looks of a cunning man in such a big, bulky, muscular mountain of muscle that makes a valkyri warrior. Hopefully an answer would come from the sith.

Impetus eyed the viking that came up to him. His presence felt.. Familiar. Something was nagging at him and he had no idea what it was. "I need nothing but soup and ale before I leave. But tell me, do I know you. I feel like I must." He waved his hand over the seat beside him, motioning for Balgruf to sit down. It had been forever since Impetus had been home and he was unaware of who Balgruf was, or even who the high king at the time was. He had noticed that everyone was watching.

[member="Darth Impetus"]

" You may have heard rumors throughout the galaxy that our people had lead a raid, on sullust and won. I would be the leader of those legendary warriors friend, we are the first clan to successfully ever invade a foreign planet, and loot it without being surrounded and caught by the thousands of soldiers on there way." . The Valkyri Clan chief was puzzled he did not know who he was, but was also inclined to somewhat know the man who had asked him this question. After pausing for a few minutes the clan leader spoke " Come stranger, have the finest ale my hold can offer! let us share stories of how we had returned to midvinter!" . Instead, it seemed the barbarian was civil to his guest and he too motioned for Impetus to sit next to him instead, as it was custom.

"I have indeed heard of your raids, the gods must be pleased with you" Impetus said as he sat by Balgruf. "Now tell me, why is it that I feel like I've known you my whole life?" Impetus truly didn't have a clue as to why the force guided him here, perhaps it was this man. Could he be... Family? No. Impossible. He was an orphan, and was told he was an only child. But, perhaps he was lied to

People went back to being patrons of the bar, and music then started to play at a calm, soothing pace. Balgruf had forgotten these pleasures and for a moment spaced out of reality, before quickly being asked the question " That Is why I am letting you sit next to me friend I am trying to figure out the same thing." . Balgruf had realized he most likely knew who he was, " There was only one person I knew of that had given me the same feeling I have now, Impetus?" . Balgruf was not force sensitive but he had a gut feeling like many do, hopefully he was right. Or maybe , was it the ale talking?

[member="Darth Impetus"]

Impetus stared at Balgruf, they were both having that feeling. He reached out his hand, firmly planting it on Balgruf's shoulder in a friendly way. "Brother?" He asked simply, not knowing if he would sound crazy. He looked deep into Balgruf's eyes, searching for the answer. Impetus now knew it to be true. "I have a fething brother" he said, realizing that he had some family left after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom