Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken In Pieces: Letters from the Dark

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
KOTHLIS
You were always a friend to me. There was a time I wanted more -- you know that. But I grew up, found someone of my own, stopped being jealous of Brembla Kol. And even through all the ups and downs, you've stayed by my side, though we haven't been within a hundred parsecs of each other in years. You've gone where I could not, just as I've done what you could not. Thank you for your support, for being the final piece of the puzzle. Thank you for taking the scorn and ignorance of others in pursuit of a higher truth, a goal they wouldn't have understood without becoming the enemy. It's almost done. It's almost finished. And then, old friend, you can die in peace and ignominy, as you've always wanted. I went back, you know. Back to the rad zone, to find and bury what was left. I wish I could have done more than thank you for what you've done. You know you only had to ask and I would have given you worlds.
V.
SOLEDAD
Commandant, from two hundred reclaimed nuclear recombination/transfer facilities, yours has been selected for an operation of exceptional sensitivity. Enclosed in this courier's package you will find seven source, all of them beyond the 5000mc threshold. Concern yourself only with production and then sessile storage; as for the side effects, leave that to me. Do not use tapes or any other means of information transfer. The codeword clearance for this operation is SLATE.
DROGHEDA

I know who you are. I know you were almost a friend once, and why you felt you had to turn against me. I've used you to test and refine and even eliminate people who serve me, though you might only have guessed that or not known it at all. I know the tightrope you walk, the business partners you placate, the interests you have inside my territory. I know how many of your people I've killed, and how many of mine you've removed from the equation.

This isn't about what's between us. I need the HALCYON system and relay points. I could take it, probably find a use for it beyond what you intended, but the Force whispers that my time to act is short. I know full well that the money I give you will go into Rebel coffers, to work against me and my allies.

I know what I'm asking. I'm willing to pay everything necessary in order for the HALCYON system to link every world of the Fringe Confederation. I know what that will do to the bottom line, how far it will cut into the loot of a hundred conquered dictatorships.

And I'm willing to pay up front.

LWHEKK

I still can't believe you took a chance on me, @[member="Ardak Serifen"]. The things you could have gone on to do, the waves you could have made, and you chose to listen when I asked you to bring your values - our values - to a place so remote it wasn't even part of the galaxy. You've done exceptionally well. I just wanted to thank you for your efforts.

Also, please detail every Lwhekk Aleph you have to Annaj.

ENDOR

Dr. Merrill, please transfer all existing Akure-class items to the awaiting Lwhekk Aleph. The recent Rebel attack indicates your security has been breached. The Doctor will remain in command, and your presence will be required at the front, but redoubt protocols are in effect. You are to proceed to Colluctari in the Lwhekk Aleph. Attain orbit, power down the engines and commence a full sessility protocol. Return your crew to Fringe space as soon as possible.

ANNAJ

Commandant, please detail the following and their consumables/ammunition to the Tempus Ardet bulk freighters with serials 7348779-BT, 856872-BT, and 738482-BT. Divide as you will.
3x Sharyd-class racecraft
200x BRKR units, series 12
200x F1 droids
200x Akure PATs
200x SRR-01 rifles

Also, please detail 4 Sara-toga class support ships and 4 Finality-class transports to the four included sets of coordinates. Instruct their captains to exercise partial sessility protocols. Each is to have a full complement of dropships, but each troop-assigned dropship should be empty of personnel.
RATTATAK

Admiral,
Activate Order 65 on the Chimaera. Partial sessility with enough droid options to attain full if necessary, redoubt code 3, official orders are covert long-term assignment. Thank you for your service.
ITHOR

You were right.

-V.

SECURE LOCATION
@[member="Ben Watts"]

When you left, you took my inhibitions with you. I'm no longer afraid to hurt with the truth -- after all, there's nothing left to hurt. I'm starting to think it's time for the asset we discussed to come in from the cold, whatever that takes. I just don't know how my people...

You know what, this was a bad idea. The asset probably won't respond. I'm drunk and planning galactic events, and that's rarely a good sign. I'll stay in touch.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
ANNAJ

Commandant-

Pursuant to the Protectorate threat, a flotilla of Lwhekk Aleph factory ships is about to enter your space. Their orders are to replicate mines in large quantities and some variety. Please make maximum hypercapable transport vessels and orbital construction facilities available.

Also, a shipment of singularity mines will be arriving from Zonama Sekot shortly. Allocate them as you see fit. Your objective is to further fortify the system and all known hyperlanes. Military forces will be available to bolster your customs agency and minimize impact on trade.

Furthermore, a HALCYON transit system is bound for your planet. Please accommodate. Since you have a shutter shield, that should not be difficult. I leave the details in your hands.

Varanin

COLLUCTARI NEBULA

Merrill-

Your progress is sufficient, despite your loss of a Lwhekk Aleph near the Kyrikal System. Tread lightly so as not to disturb the local authorities. The factory ships you've hidden should be enough. Please return to operations on Endor as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom