Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broadcasting from Endor

Broadcasting from Endor
The revelations of truth tugged hard upon the heart. Trying to sit down was even harder, once seated the Elder Kashi moved his finger ever so slowly over a control panel. Garith hurt all over. He just needed to press a few more buttons to send an interstellar transmission. Sending a normal Holo transmission was out of the question. He did not wish his family have to see him in his current physical state or hear the pain in his voice. So they will have to settle with just a text message.

Message Sent….

[member="Faith Organa"] ,

I found Theo’s trail. It starts on Endor. He has started the Great Walk here and has been on it for eighteen years. I can’t imagine many Kashi being on this Great Walk also. This means it has been very taxing on him. If you find him before me be gentle on him. He most likely will not even remember his own name. Don’t worry his memory will come back. I have already put a plan into motion to help him to ease his burned. It will be a little while before I get back. I will keep sending you transmissions to keep you updated.
Dad

Personal messages were brought to Faith unread, or flagged so that she knew it was there. She looked now at the one from her father. Her father. She had not said much about him to anyone, her thoughts jumping from place to place as her emotions roller coastered.

She read the message, hope and excitement pushed any of the thoughts she had been having. Her father thought he had found Theo's trail....Theo her brother after all this time to have something to hang onto.

Faith tapped out a reply,

I am excited that you have found a sign of Theo. I miss him terrible. I wish you luck on the journey and pray that you both come home soon.

Faith

She couldn't find other words to say she only knew that there was hope of having her family whole again.

[member="Garith Darkhold"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom