Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bringing More Into the Fold (INVITE ONLY unless tagged)

When I'd flown to Eshan to search for Brianne I'd encoded a transmission to be sent to my sister Selena. It had said that my ships, my home, and everything therein was now hers. I'd left coordinates for my home on Voss and I hoped she'd come. I planned to disappear from the galaxy for awhile and I'd arranged for Brianne to live in my home along with Isabelle. I wanted my sister to have company and honestly I was still heartbroken over Aria... I knew I should've moved on and I'd started but now unless Master Rasu contacted me I was utterly alone. I needed to completely immerse myself in The Force and meditate. I'd begin meditation underneath my home on Voss in an area only I knew of a meditation sphere I'd built into the construction of this place.

I'd arranged for Isabelle and Brianne to be moved in to my home and live with Selena for awhile before I emerged. I felt as though I was possibly abandoning my friends and loved ones but I also knew I needed this. After sending a message to Brianne asking her to take care of and comfort my sister while I was absent I also arranged for Isabelle to have all of her belongings and herself be picked up from Coruscant and moved to my home.

It'd been too long since I'd been myself and connected to The Force would help me fix that....

[member="Selena Drayven"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom