Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Bring Out the Big Guns!

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

starfield-hopetown.jpg

If there was one planet that was forever scarred by war, it was Melida/Daan. Thousands of years ago, two factions: The Melida and the Daan waged what was essentially a forever war hundreds of millions of people perished during their many wars: Soldier and civilian alike. Hilal wondered what could've caused so much senseless death and violence. At least with the Mandalorians, they fought for glory and to honor the Gods and their ancestors. Yet what was the reason Melida and Daan fought so much? Was it because they couldn't decide on a name? That sounded ridiculous but Hilal supposed there were worse reasons for raging war. But that was thousands of years ago, Melida/Daan today was a respectable planet that dealt with ship parts and more importantly: Battleframes that Hilal needed.

Hilal landed on the spacepad and immediately exited her ship slinging her bag over her shoulder. She was still recovering from the battle of Kiffu but she made considerable progress, the same can't be said for her armor but it's getting there. Akiya Orime Akiya Orime was waiting for her on planet wanting to still check on her. Hilal wondered how she was able to get so many days off? Maybe Velran was friendlier to her now and days.

starfield-hopetown.jpg

Outfit: Black Outfit
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Akiya didn’t know what they were doing on this industrial planet. Something that Hilal was building to increase her own security in battle. That was all Akiya needed to know. She would support that in any way that she could. So sneaking away once again from Jitters and Kilran to go shopping for materials was the least she could do to help her friend. It would end up helping Akiya in the long run too. She had worried so much when Hilal went off to battle. And to find her injured after the battle was an incredible stress on Akiya. Stronger armor would make Akiya feel much better when Hilal was fighting.

The history of this planet was lost on Akiya. She didn’t understand war. She didn’t understand politics. Akiya was about creating and sustaining life. Even though her newest work was being used for war, that was not her idea nor her choice. Akiya was sitting on a crate in the space port waiting for Hilal to arrive. Getting away from Jitters was becoming second nature, but the cybernetic scientist was working on something with his assistant when Akiya left this time and hardly even noticed. He was muttering Akiya’s name, which made her cringe, but his focus was definitely not on her.

”Hilal! Over here!” Akiya called out when she noticed her friend. Akiya was glad to see that Hilal seemed to be moving better than the last time she saw her, but it was obvious that Hilal was pushing herself still and that she had not fully recovered from her battle injuries. ”So we’re shopping? This is definitely not the place I thought our first shopping trip would be…Love the overalls. They’re super cute.”

Current Outfit

It didn't take Hilal long to notice Akiya sitting cross legged on a crate. This time she was wearing a very tight black skirt and was wearing a brilliant smile. She had a great sense of fashion something that Hilal really liked about Akiya. "Well look at you girl!" Hilal chuckled walking towards Akiya with a smirk. "Posing like you're on a cover of a Coruscant model magazine! I love the black dress on you! It's good that you're wearing something different! Not that I didn't like you wearing red! But wow Akiya! You look just as good wearing black!"

Hilal loved the dresses Akiya wore. It seemed that Akiya's favorite color was red the same way that Hilal's favorite color was pink. While Hilal preferred to wearing pink clothing, it was nice to diversify every once in a while. "Thanks!" Hilal said looking down at her overalls. "Just wanted to wear something simple today! And yeah, we're going to go shopping for a massive battleframe."

That statement likely sounded unusual to a "normal" woman like Akiya, but Hilal is a Mandalorian warrior who is currently in a war against the Alliance. Even though Hilal triumphed over three Jedi, it came at a cost of both of her armors ripped apart and Hilal being grievously injured. Images of Rayia Si Rayia Si transforming into a massive beast flickered in her mind. Hilal briefly looked away from Akiya her hand curling into a fist.

"I'm sorry that we're not spending our first shopping date on clothes like we promised back at Kamino." Hilal mumbled looking at Akiya. "But this is important to me, my people may have won the first three battles, but it came at a big cost."

The young woman sighed. "You know that I got hurt Utakis," she continued. "And I don't want to make the same mistakes the next time my people wage another battle. It could-"

Hilal remembered Tython again and how she was close to death, as much as the prospect of a glorious was appealing, she had so much to live for. Namely Akiya the woman who she was growing a close bond with. Hilal forced a smile before offering her hand for Akiya to take. "But..... we can make it as fun as possible!" Hilal said. "Come on Akiya let's get started! Just two girlfriends trying to improve my odds of surviving the next battle!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

starfield-hopetown.jpg

Akiya was astonished to hear Hilal say she was posing like a model. Hilal was the one with modeling jobs and social influence. Akiya was just trying to wait comfortably for Hilal to arrive in a manner that was not going to show herself off to the workers walking by.”I love wearing red. Almost 90% of my wardrobe has some sort of red. But every once in a while you need to mix it up you know? I’m glad you like it.” Red certainly was Akiya’s favorite color. She never told anyone why though. The first person she told that she loved red because it was the color of blood freaked out on her. To a warrior blood meant injury or victory, to the normal person it meant grossness or morbidness. To a biologist blood was the source for life. Akiya loved that.

Akiya had no idea what a battleframe was or how it was used. But she knew how Hilal operated so it was more than likely something that would be able to help Hilal in battle. Since that was when Akiya worried about her friend most, she was more than happy to come along to make sure Hilal would be as safe as possible. Akiya smiled at the statement that Hilal wanted something simple. Overalls were that, but still super cute on a girl like Hilal. As Akiya continued to look Hilal over she noticed the change in her demeanor and the fist that formed. Akiya stood from the crate and walked to Hilal’s side. She gave the smaller girl a gentle hug from the side. ”Don’t worry we’ll find just what you need.” Akiya didn’t know what caused Hilal’s reaction, and she wasn’t going to pry. But she knew Hilal would feel better if she could complete her current task the next time she had to go to battle.

Akiya smiled at Hilal as the Mandalorian apologized for the nature of their shopping trip. ”We’re both dressed in super cute things. Your…uh…battleframe is more important right now. We’ll find time for a nice girlie shopping trip later. So don’t apologize. I’m just glad you asked me to tag along. Going anywhere with you is a nice break from work.”

Hearing Hilal talking about her people’s fight made Akiya a bit sad and worried. She wondered if she could sneak an army of clones off New Alderaan to help Hilal. That thought made Akiya unconsciously giggle by mistake as she knew that she couldn’t affect the Enclave’s war needs that easily. Kilran might not keep such a close watch on Akiya during her working hours, but he knew where each and every clone was deployed. Akiya hardened her expression as Hilal continued to discuss her people’s struggle. There was more that Hilal didn’t say, but Akiya didn’t think she even wanted to know. Hilal was a small, cute young woman. She seemed quite capable, but at the same time she could be overwhelmed in battle perhaps. Akiya didn’t want to hear those tales. It would only make her worry.

Akiya took the offered hand quickly. ”We always seem to have a good time. No matter what the task is in front of us. I can’t wait to have a real date…er…I mean a girlie shopping date. But I’m sure with will work out to be quite fun.”

Current Outfit

"I hope so," Hilal said while she approached the entrance of the store. "This place not only deals with spaceship parts but also stuff like thanks and power armor. They don't deal with Battleframes but they can provide the skeleton needed so it can be built upon."

Hilal smiled at Akiya as she walked up the stairs. "I'm surprised that Jitters creep let you go this time," Hilal said. "I hope your boss is giving you paid vacation. Because it's nice to actually have a peaceful day with you."

All of Hilal and Akiya's encounters were mired with conflict. Not that Hilal minded adventuring with Akiya but it would be nice to relax and unwind in a relatively peaceful manner. "Maybe I can buy you a hat or something," Hilal chuckled. "We can check out the goodies that this store offers."

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

starfield-hopetown.jpg

Akiya tried to follow what Hilal said about what the store sold, but honestly all of the things that Hilal stated were just technology for making war or getting from here to there. Akiya didn’t have anything to do with battler, and when it came time to travel she trusted all the details to someone else. Usually Jade or Hilal.”So there’s a chance we won’t find what you need? Well then we’ll have to find another shop in that case won’t we?”

The mention of Jitters and vacation made Akiya pause for a moment. ”Jitters has become more and more of a push over. I think he actually likes having the lab to himself. I think he’s working on something that he doesn’t want me to know about. I just said I was leaving. He barely even acknowledged me.” Akiya gave a shrug before continuing. ”My pay doesn’t change when I sneak away. Not sure if Jitters is afraid to tell Kilran or what,” Truth was she hadn’t seen a credit in her time with Kilran, and it was hard to withhold credits for absence in that case.

Akiya blushed and giggled at the suggestion that Hilal would buy her something. ”That is very nice of you. I would love to see if they have something cute here…though if their specialty is mechanical parts, I’m not sure they would sell the type of hat I am used to. Though I bet they have something that would be super cute with those overalls.”

Current Outfit

Hilal couldn't help but beam at Akiya, it sounds like she finally got the courage to talk back to Jitters. Or maybe Jitters had grown so infatuated with her that Akiya could say she'll sprout and fly out of New Alderaan and Jitters wouldn't care. Either way, Akiya is standing up for herself and Hilal couldn't be prouder. "So you're standing up for yourself?" Hilal asked walking alongside Akiya. "Or Jitters is acting as though you're invisible? Still, I just hope he doesn't try to hurt you."

It was agonizing that Akiya still hasn't told Hilal about the true nature of her job. All Hilal knows was that involved the last template of Jango Fett and a Clone Army. Part of Hilal wondered if would be wise to report it to the Enclave leaders but she didn't want to sell out her friend. Maybe the bosses would kill Akiya if they found out, or worse her people would recognize Akiya as an accomplice and would execute Akiya. Whatever Kilran was creating, it was in the Tion Cluster eons away from the Outer Rim.

"What kind of hats do you like?" Hilal asked as they entered the large and clean store. There were Droids and pilots walking around exploring the many weapons and ship models they have for sale. "I mean we can try to do both! I don't mind Akiya!"

She was growing tired of this Kilran and Jitters. If they were around, Hilal would definitely give them a piece of her mind. "I want you all to myself Akiya!" Hilal pulled her friend close wrapping her arm around shoulders. "Let's take as much time as we need!"

starfield-hopetown.jpg

Akiya wasn’t sure she would go so far as to say she was sticking up for herself. Her position on New Alderaan allowed that only to a certain degree. ”I will say that things are getting much better on the working front. I think Kilran is focused on weapons and armies and Jitters seems preoccupied with something. I’m suspicious, but I’m afraid if I ask about it that things might turn back the way they were. So I just keep asking for things and he keeps allowing it. Doesn’t seem to stare at me nearly as much. Maybe he finally accepts that he’s creepy and nothing will ever happen.”

Akiya was caught off guard by the question about her hat preference. She wasn’t sure why she wasn’t ready for it. That was obviously the direction the conversation was heading. ”Um…I guess like the fancy wide brim style? I don’t wear hats often. But I just took this place as the type that would have very informal stuff that keeps your hair out of your eyes.” As they walked in the store was about what Akiya was expecting. She gave a smile to Hilal. ”I think they’ll have very cute trucker caps that will go with your outfit super.”

Akiya blushed as she was pulled in close to Hilal. Akiya looked over towards Hilal and their faces were so close that she thought maybe their noses had touched. Akiya’s lips pursed as she almost leaned closer. Especially when Hilal said she wanted Akiya to herself. But the finish of the sentence that they should shop for a long time brought Akiya back to her senses. ”I’m in no hurry to return to New Alderaan. Let’s take our time and make sure we get everything we want from her.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom