Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Brianne Surik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Brianne Surik
Loyalties: Celiana Drayven
Role: Friend, Pilot, Training Partner

Development Threads: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/97221-retrieval-and-resurrection/

Species: Human

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4f/9a/f6/4f9af6aaaf37eb85f228b5e0f37fb9cd.jpg
(Artist Credit goes to Etyrnalone.deviantart.com)

Personality: Brianne is a quiet young woman, incredibly loyal to friends and those she considers family. She has a tendency to go from being calm and reserved to very excited. In terms of mannerisms there's a river stone she wears as a necklace and another that she will roll through her fingers when she's lost in thought or nervous.

Force Sensitivity: Knight skill level but still a padawan.

Weapon of Choice: Lighsaber and occasional Force use though she prefers aggressive negotiations
Skills: Trained in the Echani martial arts and basic Force abilities (Speed, Telekinises, Meditation, Healing)

Wealth: None to speak of
Combat Function: Saber sister. To work with Celiana as a team and also as a support and field medic with Force healing. Trained by Echani she can take a hit and keep coming, skilled with blades and excelling at unarmed combat but has the flaw of caring too much and will put her team's safety above her own. Her skill as a healer is a great strength and while skilled with hand to hand combat she's more skilled with bladework. Her fighting style is more of a dance than actual combat but no less effective and is a beautiful thing to watch.

Notable Possessions: Her river stone necklace and worry stone, along with her saber and personal clothing.

History: Brianne was brought back from the brink of death following Celiana's creation of Jedi Alchemic healing guantlets. Her memory was largely erased and Celiana has made it a mission of hers to help Brianne regain her memory of her past if she can and if not help give her a future worth remembering. Brianne woke with Jedi clothing on and was found with her own saber but has no memory of any missions she may have been on prior to being brought back...For the first three days after her having been brought back from the brink of death she said absolutely nothing. Having been so close to death Celiana began to worry until Brianne used The Force to speak directly to Celiana. Shortly thereafter Brianne was transferred to Celiana's care as she was responsible for reviving her.

Having mended physically Brianne began toying around with the vehicles in Celiana's hangar. Making minor and somewhat significant modifications to Celiana's ships and vehicles prompting Celiana to take her out on a flight evaluation to see about Brianne becoming her pilot and co-pilot...

Intent: To create a friend for Celiana as well as someone she can train with and help pilot her ships.

[member="Celiana"]

I'm leaning towards a dev thread for this, especially since you mention alchemy gantlets. Do you have a sub for this or no? If yes, please link the sub in your submission or thread in which this happened(if there was one). Also, as a trained Echani I would expect much more information in the combat section. Please expand out your NPC a little more, especially if its going to be a companion/mutual teacher type of deal.

the alchemic gauntlets are indeed approved and I'll link that. As to the thread where she was resurrected I haven't actually written it yet...I did the sub for the gauntlets and here's a link to that... http://starwarsrp.net/topic/96401-jedi-alchemized-healing-bracers/#entry1399454
I was actually waiting on the approval of the gauntlets before I wrote the thread for "resurrecting" her. I was also waiting to see if this would be approved so I could write that thread...

Also I did a bit of editing to expand on the combat role FYI hope that helps

[member="Celiana"]

Alright, you can go ahead and edit in the gauntlets. Typically NPCs don't have to be approved to do a thread with them, especially if its for development.

So, we can go two ways. You can really expand out this sub to make it feel more like a real character [especially in history/bio] or you can go ahead and do your thread/short 10 post dev thread for your character and then we can go from there. I also noticed the last name, as a reminder this character cannot be related to the Jedi Exile but can have the same last name.

I've updated the history/bio to be a bit more extensive and can write a dev thread if needed. As to the canon thing, I was told that there could be no 'canon' relatives but would headcanon count towards that? There was never any canon relatives of the exile and I'm just trying to figure things out and from what I've been told it's allowed for there to be a character who knew the canon character but not have the actual canon character. In any case if it's a problem I'll just have it as is with the same last name as specified. Thanks for the help!

I should've clarified the npc would be woken from carbonite and revived with the healing bracers. But I'm working on a dev thread for that story. Traveling to Eshan finding the NPC frozen in Carbonite and so forth. Wanted to get the sub taken care of though I can link it when the person has been revived if that would wor for a dev thread?

I've got 9 quality posts but I'm waiting on Rasu Gan to help me resurrect her in the 10th post. So almost there as soon as it hits 10 I'll link it. Sorry it's taking so long... [member="Judah Dashiell"]

Okay I got tired of waiting and wrote the last two posts for dev. So there should be the mandatory 10 posts now I linked them and an image of the character as well. Thanks for your patience and all your help you're a doll love! :)

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom