Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Breathe Life Into My Dead Threads Vol. II

Nimdok looks for a Sith holocron on a planet full of xenophobes:

Anyway, posting new threads at 1 AM isn’t a good strategy, and my latest blunder was quickly buried as the hours wore on. Anybody wanna help me develop Samovar? I just think it has a funny name... why would you name a planet “samovar” unless it has something to do with tea? Or Russia? I know samovars originally came from the Middle East, but my brain jumps automatically to Slavs tryna stay toasty... probably because when I was in college (so literally last year haha) I had to watch a Russian movie for a class where a guy carried a big metal samovar for this lil old babushka on a train, and he talked to this lady and they fell in love I guess... That movie won an academy award. “Moscow Does Not Believe In Tears“, it was called. I was bored and confused for most of it, but it was free on YouTube and I certainly do remember that train scene.

...I need to go to sleep now, in case you didn’t notice. When I wake up, there better be at least one reply in the thread! Or I’ll... go back to bed, I guess.

Kai and Gerda

K

Mysterious shenanigans on Weik are causing people to switch bodies with each other, and the Drutin brothers are among the victims to be swapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom