Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Laws and Bones....

Zathra Fett

Graffiti and Art are the same thing, right?
[member="Cylus Jest"]​
__________________________________________________________​
volplanet.jpg
A Yt-1300 Light Freighter zoomed through the dusty and gritty atmosphere of the planet Lok. Lok, of all planets Zathra went to.....she went here........will she did want to explore. But, just by the view of the planet she knew she was in due for a boring sand world of sulfur, volcanoes and of course....law makers and law keepers. The freighter touched down on a crumpled and worn down stone landing pad for Space-ships of almost any sort under 400 meters. The Graffiti freighter touched down on the stone pad and then a loud whizzing noise was heard as the steel ramp descended out of the bottom of the ship. A mandalorion walked out of the ship with her armor having a type of Graffiti art style to it, although her helmet hanged under her right arm as she walked out. she blew some of her short jet black and amber orange hair out of her face before closing the ramp to her freighter. Leather holsters laid upon her thighs on each side holding a assortment of multi-colored blasters and a few painted spray-cans full of multi-colored spray paint.

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Cylus was very much wandering at this point. There was nothing else he needed to honestly be doing at the moment, his Undying were monitoring The Estate and hunting for assorted criminals...he could be doing that, but there really weren't huge amounts of population on Lok. After all, it was just a very long desert-y planet.

He'd reached a very small town, his cape swaying in the wind as he stared into the area. A few people outdoors took note of the mask and immediately screwed off to their own happy little homes, people knew who the Undying and their Commander were. It was a very notable mask after all, one that only that regiment wore.

Who knew, perhaps he'd find something to do...hopefully.
[member="Zathra Collik"]

Zathra Fett

[member="Cylus Jest"]​
Zathra strolled through the town at a comfortable and relaxes pace that showed no sign of her possibly being wanted. A pale and dusty paper hung upon a wall attached to the wall by a crude and worn knife, on it it stated the following
Wanted: Zathra Fett/Collik
Reward: 46,000 Credits, Dead or alive
For: Defacing government property, assault of security personal, thievery of light freighters and smuggling illegal goods.
Zathra turned and looked towards the wanted poster before letting out a disgusted snarl of sorts that still sounded a bit cute but all the more dangerous if provoked kind of like a cute little bunny, with giant sharp teeth made to eat anything it wanted. She reached her hand downwards to a holster on her leather boots and she took out a cold can of spray paint with a orange and green look to them.​
​"Gosh, gotta hate the Government, they never get my hair right....or my nose for a matter of fact....let's see how you guys like having a terrible drawn nose..Haha"
Zathra sprayed over her picture and then sprayed on a detailed picture of a bartender that she saw leaving the nearby bar while shooting a gun at some chickens, not the chickens, chickens are nice........when they aren't trying to peck your eyes out.............which probably never happened, much. Although, the bartender had a hooked nose like a witch with, instead of their being hair their were many different sized and angled spikes proceeding from his head. Zathra laughed out loud at the picture she spray painted on before putting the spray paint can back in it's holster. Zathra then turned blissfully from the picture before running into a strange masked man with a name tag on his shirt in silver probably saying Cylus but she couldn't tell as she fell to the ground from the sudden impact of the man walking into her hard. Zathra hopped that the man, Cylus also fell down from the impact but she wasn't too sure.

Cylus Jest

Cylus had just turned a corner in the little dinky town when he came face to face with a person who bumped directly into him. A young girl of some sorts, he staggered though he managed to retain balance thanks to his quick thinking. It was not often that a person would walk directly into him, that was...intriguing.

Then again, perhaps this was an off worlder who simply didn't know who he was, after all, minus the mask it would be difficult to identify him as one individual or another, especially among the ranks of the Undying.
"In a hurry, madam?" He questioned in a formal matter as he reached a hand out to help her up.
[member="Zathra Collik"]

Zathra Fett

[member="Cylus Jest"]​
Zathra shoos away his hand and she stands up herself. Zathra turns slightly to her right and picks up her graffiti-style Mandalorion helmet and then tucked it back under her right arm tightly. Man, this guy seemed like a bore or just some boring "government" dude who might know that she was wanted on Lok but....hey she didn't care, will she did but that didn't matter........as of right now but maybe later. Zathra wipes both of her grey gloved hands down the chest of her armor to wipe off any grime, sand or dust that might have crawled onto her suit when she fell onto the ground. Once done, she looked back up at the strange man who she bumped into. Yep! His name tag read Cylus and he worn some type of strange bird mask. Aha!! A name for this man, Bird Man......you know because of his mask or helmet thing..........or was that his face?!
"Haha, that's funny bird man.........you know because pf your bird mask or whatever that is...........or is that your face? Eh, it 'don't matter, sure I might be in a hurry or I might just be walking around fast and I bumped into some guy in a strange bird mask or maybe he is a bird....."
Zathra looks downwards and then kneels down and grabs one of her six blasters that fell out of it's holster. Hopefully this guy wouldn't get suspicious about his behavior, but so what if he did.......she could just....run off like a zebra and then shoot her nicely painted blasters at him. Well, that was a possibility.............but probably not.

Cylus Jest

Cylus took a step forward as he listened to this woman blabber faster than many people he'd met. This young girl had enough energy to down a rancor if she could somehow throw it all at once into it's heart, he decided. Still, he didn't quite like all the taunting about the Plague mask he wore, it was supposed to be fear-inspiring, not some petty thing that children looked upon and grinned at.

That would ruin the entire reputation of himself and the Undying, perhaps he needed to re-educate this young one, at least slightly. He never enjoyed harming young children, and this one carried herself with the airs of one who had not as of yet passed her adolescence.

Of course, her grabbing for a blaster on the ground changed his perspective of things quite rapidly. She was probably some sort of graffiti artist of some sort based on intricate designs covering everything she owned, still he didn't like taking chances with people holding blasters. So he moved his foot forward, planting it against the blaster to keep her from lifting it.
"Armed pretty well for such a young girl aren't you?" He questioned curiously as he glared at her.
[member="Zathra Collik"]

Zathra Fett

[member="Cylus Jest"]​
"Please, I'm only 17 and 1/4, so 17 and 3 months. So what if I am, I'm not harming anybody am I........will other than that rat I stepped on but that's besides the point........I have five blasters and the one your standing on quite rudely is the sixth of my collection, which I also custom painted.......so if you don't mind.......step off of it.....or I'll uhmmm.....paint your foot or shoe, red.....you know because it signifies anger.....and not all of these colors are just for show, they also display my emotion........will some of them at least."
Zathra rolled her eyes at the man planting on foot on her fallen blaster, gosh this guy must be some peace maker as they call themselves. Well, actually they were called law keeper but she didn't like this guy one bit by the way he was rudely standing on her blaster. Dang it, he would smear the paint on it and then she would have to repaint it black and then do it all over again...........which typically took a long time, like one week or three. She tried to pry the blaster from his heavy feet but her fingers kept on losing their grip. Curse you butter fingers! Zathra then finally stopped and then stood up, she had to admit the mask did look a bit more intimidating up close......will minus the eyes....I mean plain white eyes don't scare people......right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom