Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Down Walls (Mirien)

@[member="Mirien Valdier"]

Aww, our two Dark Is Not Evil darkside ladies were so cute together! Almost as sweet as an entire syrup factory. "You're adorable when you get all sappy, you know that, darlin'?" Siobhan could clearly not resist the urge to make a lame attempt at trolling, pulling the former Inquisitor closer towards her.

"I'm very happy to have you with us, Mirien. Never doubt that. Even if I sometimes have to break your door down. Would you let me have a look at some of your notes? It won't change anything," she spoke. Strictly speaking she could pull rank if Mirien did not want her to, but that would be the exact opposite of a smart decision for a variety of reasons.

Adorable, but deadly. A small chuckle came from Mirien as Sio drew her closer. Once more she shifted, bringing her knees up to her chest as she curled up against Siobhan. "I am not sappy!" She vainly attempted to protest, but couldn't manage to keep a straight face through it. Eventually she just gave in, giggling a little bit before she snuggled back up against Sio.

It was then that things grew more serious. Her force bonded sister, wanting to see her notes. Mirien wanted to resist, to say no. She didn't want to hand them over for a variety of reasons. Most of them selfish desires to keep her past secret, so she could show a better side to Siobhan and others, but even she knew that was not the way to go about this.

Slowly she uncurled herself from her place against the other woman and unsteadily stepped across the floor to where the box sat with numerous datapads, data crystals and miscellaneous keepsakes from that time in her life. Slowly, carefully she knelt in the floor and picked up the stack of datapads that she'd already gone through.

"This is just what I've sorted through, and read." She said quietly, a hint of fear in her tone as she walked back to Siobhan and offered them to her. Tears were already glistening in her eyes, "It's not pretty." Stating the obvious about the work on the datapads. Slowly, she sat back down on the couch beside Sio.

"As much as I don't want you to see what's on there, I can't hide that this was once a part of me. Even if I don't remember. It's still was a part of me. I wish I knew why, why I chose that life." Though there was something, a feeling in her heart, that she didn't choose the life at all. Whether that was just wishful thinking, or something else, only time would tell.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

@[member="Mirien Valdier"]

"Ok," Siobhan said as she took the proferred stack of datapads. Truth be told, she accepted them with a certain amount of trepidation. She would have really preferred to remain in blissful ignorance of Mirien's monstrous past and deeds, but she had to face her friend's...lover's past as well.

After all, it was what she demanded of Mirien, and she could only help her get through this if she knew what she done as well. Even if in cases such as these ignorance may be bliss...until the ghosts of the past came back to haunt you again. "I know it's not pretty...but it won't change anything, promise. I can't demand of you to face your past if I don't face yours as well. There's nothing inside it about your...family...and how you ended up in the Bando Gora's hands?" The Bando Gora alchemist had claimed that Mirien had been cast out by her family and sexually abused by her vile uncle. The memory brought very murderous thoughts to the forefront of Siobhan's mind.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Sighing, Mirien leaned down, resting her head against her knees. She wanted desperately to believe that what was in those files would change nothing between them, but still in the back of her mind, there was the nagging fear that it would anyway. I trust her ... I trust Sio, with my life. I've no reason to doubt that.

She nodded slowly, in understanding of what Siobhan was saying. Another sigh followed, "There are some very graphic things in my journal, of what my uncle did. From what I can gather, I think, I escaped, and ran away. But so far, I've not found exactly why or how I came to the Bando Gora." That part bothered her greatly, more than any other detail, she needed to know why.

"I just need to know, and I'm not sure I'll ever have that answer. But, I'm also not completely though the journal. Just half of it, and that's bad enough. I've been alone, on my own, fighting my own battles for far too long. Left out in the cold by my parents, because I was a force user. Picking up by a predator of an uncle, to be used as a sex toy." She shook her head, painfully. "No one should have to go through a life like that. No one deserves that. Especially not a kid." The tears came easily now, Mirien long giving up trying to push them back. "If I ever find him, I'm going to kill him." She said firmly. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, she ever saw that man again, it would be his undoing. For Mirien was far from a helpless victim, and if she had her way, she'd never be such again.

[member="Mirien Valdier"]

"I'm sorry you had to go through this. I really am. I'd help you break the bastard if we found him," Siobhan said fervently, pulling the brunette into a hug. Without a doubt, Mirien's uncle would be in...extreme pain for a long time before he was finally allowed to die if she had anything to say about it.

Xerxes had actually gotten 'lucky', as much as suffering severe blunt trauma, being maimed and having his spine ripped out could be considered 'lucky'. But she had been forced on cutting the torture short because she needed to get to the laboratory and find the cure for Coryth to keep the poor redhead from dying. Oh, wait, these events have not happened yet, but who cares. Suffice to say Mirien's arsehole of an uncle would be in excruciating agony before he was allowed to go to hell.

She could start speaking about her own experiences, but Mirien would know those and it felt presumptuous of her. "You're not the woman you used to be, Miri. You're a great woman and...I'm happy to know you and call you my friend. I don't regret our bond." Just friends? Oh, shut up. Just saying, you two are sooo cute together. Will you ever shut up? No, suck it up, princess.

Mirien let Sio pull her into a warm embrace. Reaching out, the brunette wrapped her arms around her lover, holding her tight, not wanting to let go for a second. "It's okay ... I'm fine, I'll be fine." It wasn't okay. Far from it, and she wasn't fine either. It was just what she needed to say, to tell herself so she could make it through another day. One day she would be okay, but that wasn't now, as she broke down into heavy sobs, her shoulders shaking with every breath.

It would be a long while before Mirien would speak again. Because this time, she needed to cry, to break down and let it out. She couldn't bury this pain away from everyone, and hide it. No, that would be the worst possible thing for her. Sure, it might have been easier, for both her and those around her to not have to deal with the uncomfortable truths of what she went through. But it wouldn't help things in the least little bit.

Finally with a shaky breath taken, a few tears wiped away, she spoke quietly, "I'm so glad for our friendship. I regret none of it. Not a second of it. I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the Universe." A sigh followed, "I'm just not sure of what to do now. Of the woman I am. I'm not sure who she is. The only thing I am certain of is you, and who I am not. I am not the woman in those journals. She's an angry, hurt kid. Looking to lash out at anyone and everything for all her hurts. That's not who I am. That I am sure of."

"No...it's not ok...you're not fine," Siobhan said slowly...softly. "But you will be. And here between us...you don't have to pretend and put up a front," Siobhan took a deep breath as she tried to gather her thoughts. "I know you're not her...and don't want to be her. I also know you're worth caring about."

These words left her mouth and then in a flash she had pulled Mirien into a heated, no-holds barred, passionate kiss. Coincidentally she happened to be wearing the lip-gloss she knew Mirien liked tasting on her lips. She would only release Mirien from the deep liplock because she needed to catch her breath and get oxygen. However, she was not done but instead took Mirien's hand in hers, gently but insistently pulling the brunette to her feet.

"And I'll show you just how much. Forget the past...just for the night and come to bed with me." Aww, you're so romantic? Where's her ring? Don't think Tegs is that liberal. I told you to shut up. Yeah, but it's such fun picking on your corny speeches. That wasn't corny!

If Mirien had a thought for a reply, it was quickly extinguished as Siobhan surprised her, drawing the woman into a most heated kiss. The taste left on her lips, only helped matters, as Mirien took a breath, a smile left on her lips. A few traces of tears still remained.

Hand in hand, Miri found herself being pulled to her feet. "This is a proposition that I much rather like." That really was about all the brunette could manage to say.

Slowly, walking towards the bedroom, Mirien gently pulling and leading the way. "You might be the only one who could make me forget...." She whispered softly, as she opened the door. The bedroom, admittedly a bit of a mess, but it was doubtful either of them would really have the time to notice. There were other things to occupy them, like crocheting.

Siobhan allowed herself a thin smile. "Then come and forget...with me. No pain, no memories, just enjoy the night with me," she said in a soft whisper as she allowed herself to be pulled and led by Mirien. As for the bedroom being a mess, it was doubtful that Siobhan had the time or the mindset to notice much.

Not like it would have looked orderly by the time they were done anyway. So she allowed herself to fall onto the bed and pulled Mirien right along so that she fell on top of her. And then...well, you might have guessed it, dear reader, all of a sudden a black curtain descended out of nowhere from the sky and obscured whatever our two lovebirds were doing. Suffice to say much fun was had and presumably when the sun had risen and Mirien awoke she would have her head rested upon Sio's voluptous pillows.

And while the night was perfect for forgetting, hours rather enjoyably passing behind the black curtain where our dear readers get to miss out on all the fun.

The brunette squirmed uncomfortably as the rising sun peaked through her curtains, trying to avoid the bright light. Her eyes opened, as she shifted to bury her head in Siobhan's shoulder. A pillow was pulled over her head, in an attempt to blot out the light for a minute longer. "Go away sun... go away." She groaned, before planting a few soft kisses upon Siobhan's neck.

"I suppose, waking up next to you counts as a good morning, even if I loathe mornings." A smile followed as she sat up slowly, looking down to the beautiful woman sharing her bed. It seemed Mirien's mood had greatly improved, though there was a bit of a headache looming. Something she chose not to let show, for the time being it wasn't too much of a bother, just an annoyance.

"Of course waking up next to me is a good morning. Or on me. I am a magnificient pillow," Siobhan said happily, apparently under the delusion that she was being tremendously witty by making lame jokes about her impressive rack, which she could apparently never cease bragging about. "You're so cute right now. I'd like to keep you like this," she looked up at Mirien and pulled her into a soft kiss.

(Un)fortunately for Mirien, her headache did not escape Siobhan. Why? Because of space magic force bond voodoo, that's why! In any case, she felt a bit of an annoying tug at the back of her head and reached out to rub across Mirien's forehead. "You got some aspirin for yourself somewhere, sweetie?" Apparently it was time for Siobhan to play mother again.

A bright smile formed on Mirien's lips, "I have to say, sleeping on such a beautiful pillow, did make my night a whole lot better. And certainly led to some wonderful dreams." Playfully she tapped Siobhan's nose, before being drawn into a kiss which she was all too happy to extend, before pulling away.

"You know, I'm starting to think this force bond, might have some downsides." Teasing Sio, as she shifted over to fish through her nightstand. "Can't use a headache as an excuse to get out of sex, around you, now can I?" She said as she finally withdrew a pill bottle from the drawer and took two of the tablets.

Glancing to the door, she sighed, realizing a bit of a mess sat out there. A broken door, a box of various items from her time with the Bando Gora. "As much as I'd love to stay in here, and forget the Universe, don't think we can." Her smile was starting to fade. "I wish it could all go away, but alas it just doesn't work like that."

"Why would you want to get out of sex with me? You won't find a better lay in the Galaxy!" Siobhan exclaimed with mock annoyance and a significant degree of smugness, though she looked satisfied when Mirien took two aspirins. This one thinks Siobhan was enjoying the mother hen act way too much.

However, the moment of levity and lightheartedness soon passed, and she arose from the bed after Mirien. "It won't go away, but you can face it, Mirien. I know you can," she spoke softly, in what was hopefully a reassuring tone of voice, as she crossed the distances and wrapped her arms around Mirien's waist from behind, pressing her body against the woman. "So what do you wanna do today? Aside from moving your stuff over to the villa, I mean. Your room from last time is still free. Galina would love to see you."

"My point exactly." She said with a grin, before looking glumly to the door again.

"It's just not going to be easy. I want it to be, but that's a rather foolish idea that won't get me anywhere." Spoken quietly as Mirien laid her hands upon Sio's arms, at her own waist. "Honestly, as long as drinks are not involved ... I don't mind. I think I need to be away from alcohol for a little while. I think I've buried my problems behind that for long enough." Sorrow was starting to creep into her voice, "I just want something to keep my mind occupied for a little while."

"I'd love to meet her. The poor thing, she's been through hell already." Mirien said softly, unsure really of how she'd be around the young woman. Miri wasn't the most fond of children, but Galina wasn't exactly a child either. It was still hard to believe for her that Tegaea and Siobhan had adopted.

"Aside from that, I don't know. I do need to go through everything, and maybe I can put it all to good use, somehow, someway." That would be the trick, figuring out if it was even possible to turn all that evil, into something productive, and useless, as well as being worth the risk to both herself and those around her.

"I'll make sure to...tone down my drinking around," Siobhan said in a lame attempt at levity, though she had picked up at the sorrowful note creeping into Mirien's voice. She pressed her body against the brunette's back and nuzzled her neck for a few moments.

To be honest, Siobhan did not drink that much. Certainly a lot less than in the final stages of her Jedi career since she had been a functional alcoholic then. Suffice to say Madam Whiplash had done a lot to straighten her out in that regard and teach her some discipline!

"Galina's a real sweetheart, even after all the hell she went through. Sure you'll like her...and that she'll like you," Siobhan spoke with a clear tone of fondness in her voice. As a matter of fact, Siobhan did not like children either, but as had been said Galina was not really a child. Besides...she was just adorable!

She released Mirien after this and walked over to face her. "The knowledge you have...the one you used as a Bando Gora has dark origins...she used it for evil, but dark is not evil. Not always at any rate. Otherwise it would be terribly hypocritical of me to use force lightning. Alchemy doesn't mean you have to perform savage experiments on people."

She paused for a moment before giving Mirien a kiss on the cheek. "Come on, let's have breakfast."

"I'd appreciate that." She said quietly, as she found herself leaning against Siobhan more heavily as the woman nuzzled at her neck.

"You know, you are far too cute talking about her. Really love her, don't you?" It was far too cute, to hear the fondness Sio held for the young wildling.

Mirien found herself nodding to Siobhan. "You're right, dark is not evil. It's not the same thing, but there is a fine line between the two." A sigh followed, "I need to be careful because I don't want to end up crossing a line that puts me on a similar path again."

She managed a half smile as Siobhan kissed her, "Breakfast, right ..." Eating, she'd forgotten about. "Uh, I don't think I have much here in regards to food, if that was the plan. I think there is some cereal but that's about it." Mirien was far from good at keeping her cabinets stocked for breakfast, after all if you asked her, she never liked the meal much. Something about the foods usually put her off, though if there were waffles around she'd happily take those!

Mirien was still a little hesitant to head out the door of the bedroom, but finally gave in and stepped out into the main living space with a sigh. The door was still broken, and her box of goodies from the space hulk were still laying out. But at least Siobhan was here to make things a bit better.

Siobhan would insist that she was not being cute, but there was no denying that she cared quite deeply about her daughter. "I do. She's such a sweetheart, even after all she went through. So curious and full of life," she said fondly with a rather sappy smile on her lips.

At Mirien's following words she nodded. "I'll help you as much as I can," she said. It was true for both of them, dark may not automatically be evil, but there was a very fine line. Siobhan might be tremendously arrogant, but she was not so foolish to think that she was a special snowflake who was immune to temptation and corruption.

At the same time, she did not claim to automatically possess the moral high ground because of possessing a fancy light side halo. After all, Halcyon and Ike had been 'light side Jedi'! One had been an imperialist warmonger cloaking her hunger for power with rhetoric about freedom, the other a war criminal who murdered millons of Republic-friendly POWs in the Unreal City on Metalorn by hitting it with an earthquake, and did the same thing all over again by unleashing a storm on Ahto City. To be fair, a Jedi tribunal led by Grayson, the Grand Master, and [member="Phylis Alince"] had finally banished her and taken the Force away, but only after she sold artefacts in an auction and bought WMDs! Mirien had committed horrific crimes and should make amends, but she had not done anything that heinous as murdering millions. Besides, apparently Force Severance was something terribly easy to undo these days.

A frown creased Siobhan's features when she realised that Mirien had forgotten about breakfast and had barely anything to eat. "I'm gonna have to start mothering over you as well!" she exclaimed with a moderately exasperated sigh. "You're lucky you have your looks and a great butt!" As if on cue she gave Mirien's arse a good, possessive slap. "Luckily for you, Santaissa has more twenty-four hour takeaways than any other place. I'll go order something."

"I'm glad truly. Because it honestly sounds like she could use you in her life, after all that the young lady has gone through." Far too cute! "She getting along with the language yet, or still stumbling with it?"

"You might have to...." She said teasing a little bit, "Though to be fair, I usually grab coffee and a pastry on my way to work. On days off .... well, I kind of tend to forget about breakfast. I think that's starting to add up to a lot of breakfasts now as I've been off work with my shoulder."

Mirien gave a mock yelp, and a bit of a jump, a little startled by the slap, not that she minded it in the least! "You know, that is one thing I've rather enjoyed about being here. If I don't want to cook a meal, I certainly don't have to. It's been rather nice."

She wandered into the living room, and knelt down as she gathered the datapads and various bits of papers, holopics, and datacrystals, and scooped them into the box. "I suppose I'll have to grab some clothing too. It's not like I can run around the Villa naked anymore. There are little kiddie eyes that I have to worry about." She said with a bit of a chuckle, never dreaming that Sio would end up with a kiddo of her own to worry about. She certainly couldn't see herself having children, far too dangerous of a life that she led, and the last thing she wanted was for a child to end up without their mother.

"She's slowly getting along. It's easier for her to write than speak, but she's a smart cookiee and has dedication. Her handwriting is probably gonna be better than mine," Siobhan joked. These days protocol droids classified Sio's handwriting as an 'obscure dialect'. At least that was better than 'unknown language'.

However, then she gave Mirien a moderately stern look. Well, as much as she could manage stern. This one has the impression that Siobhan would probably find it rather difficult to be properly strict with Galina. Presumably Tegaea would be better at it! "Well, now you'll stop forgetting about breakfast. It's important. The most important meal of the day!" she spoke in her typical 'mummy' tone.

Then she pouted. "Clothes? I like you just fine the way you are. Kiddies should go do something useful lives...like their homework," Siobhan grumbled but then likewise decided, rather reluctantly, to put on some clothes and then go find a menu to order a take-away meal.

In the Darkness there is Truth

Before our morally ambiguous heroines could have their happy day, they would have to first face an agent of such uninmaginable prowess that the written word is thoroughly incapable of doing him justice. A man so secret that no one knew about him. Not the Inquisition, not Moira Skaldi, not the One Sith!

His name? Kai Leng. The mere mention of his name strikes terror into the hearts of men and makes women go weak in the knees. Regardless of sexuality. Sometimes this applies to men as well. Such is the power of Leng, a man of superhuman virility and talent. Kai had spent the last few hours - or maybe it was just moments, for he moved like a blur - planting recording devices and bugs in the apartment. He had even been able to intrude on their nocturnal lovemaking to place a camera inside the room!

How had he been able to escape detection from Mirien, a Force Master of considerable prowess and a spymaster? Because he's just that good! You see, that's enough of a justification. It is said that he is a super spy, master interrogator, invincible fighter and genius, ergo that's what he is. For he was not a mere agent, but a Sensei Master of the Lost Shadow Ninjas. The ultimate secret weapon at the disposal of the True Greater Galactic Empire, serving a secret master who lurked in the shadows, the Shadow Emperor!

After having completed his quest with his characteristic stealth, someone with less courage than Kai might have vanished into the shadows. But Leng was something of an adrenaline junkie and enjoyed being where he was. That's why he checked the cupboards, located some cereal and had breakfast. His mighty katana, a blade able to resist even onslaughts of force lightning, was at his side and his visor glowed.

mass_effect__cereal_killer_by_xierh-d4oedd1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom