Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brain meets brawn

Shawn Michaels

Live each day like the last
Azrael stood just outside of a simulator room, tapping some keys into his holopad. He had just about finished programming the simulation inside, and was waiting for his two padawans. His hope was to teach the two the value of teamwork to overcome obstacles. To do this, he would need to combine the precise environment that required both mental and physical strength, forcing them to rely on each other. Turning around, he patiently waited on them.

@[member="Ven Balterius"] @[member="Avano Reed"]

Ven Balterius

V
Ven eventually came in, walking up to his master and bowing. He only knew enough to know that his master had called him in for training, which he was more enthusiastic about now. He may not have been Padok, but @Azrael Iloam proved to be a decent replacement.

"Master Ilaom." he said as he looked him in the eyes. "I understand you called for something important? Some new training I guess?"

@Avano Reed

Avano walked into the room and nodded in greeting " Hello" he said calmly as he walked over to the two. He brushed some of his shaggy white hair away from his bright blue eyes. @[member="Ven Balterius"],@[member="Azrael Iloam"]

Shawn Michaels

"Ah, students. Welcome, thank you for joining me today." He walked up to the two, first addressing Avano, then Ven. "Avano, this is your counterpart, Ven. Ven, meet Avano. The two of you will be going through a series of tests today. They will test your strength, your willpower, and your judgement. You will be required to work together to overcome these challenges, as you will find that being able to rely on others is your greatest strength. Are there any questions before you begin?"

@[member="Avano Reed"] @[member="Ven Balterius"]

Ven Balterius

V
Ven tried not to show it but it wasn't too keen on working with another. Not that he had any dislike for @Avano Reed, far from it in fact since he'd only just met him, but given his past he didn't exactly have the best of times working with others; often feeling he didn't need to worry about them if it was just himself on a mission or the like. But then again master Iloam had already proved him wrong in thinking he couldn't do with a new master, so it was best to at least humor him now to see how things would work out with this other padawan.

He nodded and said "I look forward to it, master."

@Azrael Iloam

Shawn Michaels

(OOC: No worries)

Azrael nodded at the boy. Then addressing both of them, he began to explain the first course. "The first part will be quite simple. It may even be easily accomplished by just one of you. However, it would do you well to work together, so you know how to pass the farther, more challenging levels. I will be available at all times, just call if you need anything. Now go." The doors of the holo room opened up into a bright light, and would assemble into a small area once they entered.

(OOC: I will be playing as a GM for this duration)
@[member="Ven Balterius"] @[member="Avano Reed"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom