Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing Lessons Amongst Other Regimens

Matreya

Brandy. Why, my oh my, do I love you so? Northstar thought to himself as he downed yet another mouthful. Being Anzati, as well a Czar, he could barely get drunk, but he did love the liquors hard burn. And when you lived for longer then 2,000 years...well you amass enough to buy all the Alcohol an Anzat needs.

Slowly rising from his barstool, the man turned and left the Krayts Lair with his super sights set on the landscape ahead of him. There was nothing quite like a Felucian sun set. All the fauna and plant life made the light cascade in a rainbow like radiance along the ground. Rarely he came, but when he did he always paused. This was no exception.

Taking a deep breath, Northstar leapt nearly 25 feet into the air to land atop a lilypad like tree. A jump that would once require the aid of the force was now nothing to the man. TITAN was beyond what he had hoped for...

Turning his eyes from the dieing light, the Czar 003 continued along the path his mind had predetermined at a seconds notice. Off the side of a giant log, flip 180° to bounce reversed backwards so he could launch forward around a humongous log. Soon enough his destination was ahead - several miles despite the fact his eyes saw it like it was only a couple hundred yards.

A clearing that was crafted multiple weeks before as a training camp. Northstar made way to meet up with a young woman he was to help train - Arla Balor according to his information - as well as a friend of a friend and a young fellow whom wished to aid in Balor's training. Not many about him knew of his Force Powers and he would keep it as such for now, so when he got nearer he switched to using his shoulder mounted jetpack.

Landing solidly Northstar reached over his shoulder and drew his helmet onto his head, smiling with the sound of the locking mechanism setting into place. When he finally stopped moving he looked around and waited for the others.

@[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Arrbi Betna"] @[member="Ashlin Hale"]

Training camp. She exhaled, her training with Verz was going well, and her weapons training with Arrbi to, but she needed more to challenge her she felt sometimes the two men were being gentle. She smiled, she didn't mind gentle right now they were both patient, even if rough around the edge. Older even, but she liked older. Their calm not getting upset over the things that didn't matter and focussing on the things that did.

She traversed the way to the coordinates provided by speeder, she was finding she really liked the speeder. Like an addiction, she would go as fast as the limits of the speeder would go, often getting in trouble for it. She laughed wildly as she pulled up, and parked. YES! She'd talk to Arrbi about seeing to buy one of her own.

She looked around and saw someone coming in for a landing, she strode forth, "Hello" oh wait no what was the word, "Su'cuy!" She hoped that was right.

@[member="Northstar"]

Matreya

"Su'cuy," Northstar said with a curt nod as he turned towards the young form, "Me'vaar ti gar?" Usually the man was more rude, never truly caring about others - not to say he was currently - but for now he was to assist in training this young woman, "What should I expect you to know currently? Any particular forms of martial arts? Street fighting maybe?" If he was to teach, he had to know what she had already learned.

He believed he had heard along the vine that she had training done with Verz Horak, to what extent was negotiable though. Could she hope to face off against a fully armored Anzati Czar? Thinking it over for a moment he decided to remove his helmet as well as the multiple platings along his arms, hands, and thighs. Once in the open light of the waning sun, Northstar's eyes began to focus more wholly on the woman before him. She was a wonderful specimen.

"As well, before we begin. I want it to be known this won't be a cake walk like you may have had with other trainers. If you choose to stay here and learn, you will be beaten black and blue, broken, smashed, thrown, and kicked until you can't stand up. Then after a quick bacta rinse it will be back to the works, and it will continue as such until I deem you worthy. Do you accept my terms?"

@[member="Arla Balor"]

"Ner Gai Arla. Tion Gar Gai?" She stood still crossing her arms, he was direct that was fine, being rude not fine. She watched him, trying to size him up, was he full of puffery or did he have all the skills to back up such attitude.

Her training with Arrbi was on weapons, her training her Verz cultural, and now this. Cake walk, again someone was mentioning cake and yet did not provide. She tilted her head listening waiting for him to finish. She didn't know what the looks were he was giving her, judging her ability or lack of it. She didn't know.

"I know about bar brawling" Yep how many fights had she had to break up, she had lost count, but breaking them up and being in them two different things. Nice of him to assume everyone had been so easy on her. He had just told her what he was going to beat her within an inch of her life, good if someone killed her then her misery would be over.

"fine" it was all she could say, would say.

@[member="Northstar"]

Matreya

Bar brawls? So nothing more then basic street fighting. Northstar sighed and drug his hand over his eyes for a moment, then nodded and stepped closer to the woman, "Well start with basic hand to hand. Raise your fists, I want you to block each blow." He waited a moment, then threw a swift yet light jab at the woman. Before he was advanced even a basic show of strength could snap a full grown adults arm, now with his Czar strength added to it as well, he could snap an athletic man's femur with ease so he had to put a great deal of effort into holding back.

In the end, this woman's endurance would be better then near any Mandalorian alive. She would rise to the top ranks before long, hell through him she could become the best.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

She couldn't help but notice that he had sighed. Really was he judging her worthless because of her experience. She narrowed her eyes, really. She raised her hands, tucked her thumbs inside her fists as they curled into balls he threw the first jab as his arm extended she blocked with her left forearm and then opened her right hand aiming the heel of it for his chest, she stopped short full contact would cause his heart to fibrillate and then he'd pass out. Instead she stood there with her palm on his chest, looking up as she had dropped down bending her knees sightly.
She waited for his next move, as she looked up from her long lashes. Bar brawling, street fighting whatever you want to call it. It helped.

@[member="Northstar"]

Matreya

Northstar felt the petite palm against his chest, and readjusted his plans, "A little bar brawling huh?" He had expected her to continue her jab, and this made him wonder if she feared for his safety. The man had bones that needed a lightsaber to cut, and muscle enough to break Durasteel. He prayed she wasn't that imbecilic..

"Next time you have a shot, take it. I didn't even expect you to fight back. A 'little' knowledge could be inferred as none at all. If your capable at dodging and blocking then lets jump straight into it." No sooner were the words out, then Northstar aimed a swift kick straight for the woman's chest, next he planted the leg next to her side so he could draw closer as he swung a much more powerful blow for the tiny neck that held her mind high.

"You will find I am far more than an ordinary Mandalorian. I am Anzat, and so much more. Do not underestimate any attacks of mine. It is no joke when I say I can break metal with a single punch."

@[member="Arla Balor"]

"A little" she pulled back, she didn't fear for his safety she doesn't know anything about him other than he offered to help her learn. Thinking her imbecilic for lack of knowledge was unjustified.

"I don't know what you calll bar fighting but where I learned, all walks came in had to learn to react, stop them without really hurting them. Or hurt them only just enough to stop them" Yes dodging and blocking, otherwise you land on your arse she thought. She saw the movement he was almost boxing her in, she thought about it trying to gage which blow she could take, she decided neither taking both hands she shoved the incoming leg away from her, as she dropped down to her knees to avoid the hit to the neck crawled through his legs, and then jumped up, raising her hands, and catching her breath.

For some reason, she felt her heart begin to pound rather than calm, she couldn't lose it, losing it made her do things she regretted and get knocked down for.

@[member="Northstar"]

"Could I interrupt?" Ashlyn silently stepped into the room, not wanting to miss a good ass - kicking. Oh, well. There's plenty time for that later. She looked among the two of them briefly before stepping closer to them both. "I heard you're good, and that you're training, and I haven't had any yet. Could you handle another?" Ashlyn grinned. Hopefully sarcasm would get along with Northstar's attitude.
@[member="Northstar"]

Matreya

"Sure thing. But you must know the same thing. I will not go easy on you." That being said, Northstar launched forward to throw a jab at the redheads chest, with a follow up to her left knee. Then as he threw the blow downward to her knee, he also raised his leg swiftly in a backward kick to the newcomers ight cheek.

Next the man spun and moved behind Arla to attempt a powerful knee kick to the middle of her spine.

@[member="Ashlin Hale"] @[member="Arla Balor"]

Arla managed to block the jab to the chest, but the blow to the knee hit solid sending a sharp pain through her leg. She swore it was going to take some to walk that pain out. He was behind her she made a fist and pulled backwards attempting to hit him with her elbow, she didn't care where she just wanted to land the hit. As her elbow went back she turned to her right looking over her shoulder as she moved to see where he was.

She balled her left hand into a fist and aimed for his ribs.

@[member="Northstar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom