Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Bounty Toggle Question

Mister Sigma

M
I was looking at the list of everyone with the Bounty Toggle, and would do it for some good story. But some questions arose. Like how does one determine the reward at the end of the job if they succeeded? Would it be different depending on the vendor, or depending on the challenge of such a bounty? (Like a smuggler compared to a Major Faction Leader for example.) Is there a initial starting price that changes due to reasons above and more?

Sorry for a lot of the questions, it just came to me and was just wondering.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
Better to ask questions than fumble in the dark.

Active player bounties are normally found here. They will usually list the reward and various details of the contract. There's no real guidelines on price or reward, that is solely left to the discretion of the person(s) posting the bounty in question.

Mister Sigma

M
Yeah I know that, but I'm wondering about the people with Bounty Toggle on. Do we need to wait for someone to put an active bounty on them? Or do we leave the reward to the target that isn't on the board but has the toggle on?

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
The former in most cases. If they're not listed in the bounty board, either specifically or as a general bounty (such as a contract on all Jedi for example), then you're probably not going to get paid.

You can always contact the player to negotiate a reason someone might have put a bounty on their head, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom